Emmeline wand owners information needed.

Good evening LH forum members,

Looking for a bit of information. I took advantage of the deal of the day on the 13th and picked up the Emmeline wand. It's arrived today and wow what a lovely looking product we can't wait to play with it properly. Here's where i need help though..... it's fully charged but when i turn it on it seems to struggle for a few seconds before it kicks into the constant buzz, is this the same for everyone? Also i have cycled through the the patterns and the first two... the pulses seem to be none existant, the constant buzz is there and you can hear it trying to pulse but the pulse is really weak. Is this the same for everyone? The other 3 patterns seem to be a bit more noticeable but i think thats because the patterns are more constant but with intensity variations. Thanks in advance just not sure if thats the product or an issue with the one we have.

Hey K

Contact customer support live chat - I issue with a JimmyJane, it turned out it had gone into hibernation mode, the lovely lady on live chat helped me reset it in just a few minutes. Or yourscould be faulty as mine works normally, nothing like you describe. if they can't sort it out they will send you a replcement.

I bought the Emmeline DOTD too - is wonderful - and wow - the packaging is amazeballs innit? hadn't realizied we got the fancy leather case for it too!

Xx

Thanks lady spider. The packaging is simply stunning i agree the leather case just oozes sex appeal. Not sure on the eye looking at you though the outer sleeve a bit creepy lol. Can i ask on the first two pattern settings is there a constant buzz with the pulsing on yours at all? X

Yes, just been and looked - there is a constant buzz but the pulsing is quite strong xx

😀 a massive thank you for taking the time out to check it out for me. Maybe it is just that.. all other toys we own on pulse mode don't have the constant buzz so maybe just feels weaker than those with the constant buzz there. I hope you enjoy yours, going to have to wait a couple of days to test ours fully as the wife is on nights for the next couple of days and its half term so no day time fun 😝

NP, my lovely! Glad to help. All our rugrats have grown up - thank Odin! So playtime happens anytime! Yayyyy! Hope you enjoy yours too xx

Mine doesn't struggle like you say, it turns straight on, but the first 2 patterns are more buzz than pattern.