Magic wands

Just been having look on love honey and magic wands seem to be everywhere. I have never used one and wanted to know who has and if they are any good. Currently into dildos and my tulip stimulator but I am getting curious about these wands.

Hi sc see my review of LH wand. See it on my profile. Best thing since sliced bread!

I have the Deluxe wand and it's crazy powerful, noisy too but damn it's worth it. Never fails to make me come.

How much do you prefer power-wise? Wands are at the top end for power. Some people adore that. My wand works for me, but it's over in about 20 seconds. I got mine for a good price on sale. Might even be worth £20 to know that the genre isn't for me. :-)

as Rose Hip says they are powerful and can make me cum quickly. We've had one of the original Hitachi's for years and i rarely use it alone, normally Hubby grabs a few toys from the cupboard when we have plenty of 'us' time and invariably the Hitachi is one of those......being restrained with a wand fixed 'down there'....mmm.

if you do buy one do take a look at the reviews for the various attachments, we've tried quite a few and teh right one can add another dimension to the wand and the stimulation.

If you're unsure about the strengh of vibrations, get the mini magic wand a try first. That's what i did. I love it! Its very loud but when you're home alone or something its amazing.

If you're looking for quick release then the wand is for you - I think mines ok but sometimes I do enjoy a long build up. Sadly the wand won't let me build myself up like a standard vibrator. I do tend to find my wand can irritates my pussy sometimes, I think it might be me though?

I have the Lelo wand, because I wanted quiet and rechargeable, was worried about the mains powered, mainly manipulation in bed with the cable etc.

I am happy with it. I dont think it is as powerful as the mains powered, but it is powerful enough and as I prefer direct clitoral stimulation it takes me bit longer to actually orgasm with the wand, but I like it, for the larger surface stimulation. And it works nicely for tensed muscles too.

But there are no attachements for mine though. But it is waterproof

tjhing with a decent wand is, you can always turn the power down knowing that there's plenty more on tap if needed, that plus a head attachment to diffuse or change the sensation seems to work well for wifey.....

I have the deluxe magic wand. I have reviewed it also if you want to view just go into my profile. But basically the mains powered wands are at the top end for powerful strong deep vibrations. Its no messing about with those bad boys and are the quickest and easiest way to reach orgasm (I find) Sometimes you dont want that and prefer a more relaxed gentle slow experience so the wand is almost the "power wank" of female vibrators. I have tried the battery operated ones and they are not nearly as powerful as the mains operated ones.