Lovehoney wand

Hey

does anyone know if the lovehoney deluxe wand (which plugs into the mains) is more powerful than the usb rechargeable? I'm debating as to which would be better.... It sucks the attachments aren't available with the minis

It's considerable more powerful. They're not in the same league to be honest. If you want power, and to be able to use attachments, it'll need to be mains powered really

I thought that might be the case. I'm not entirely sure I can justify the price at the moment :)

It's definately nice to use, and I may be biased because I can't easily orgasm...but compared to my cheapy little bullet vibe it doesn't kick as much of a punch.

That being said I reckon if you've got your techniques down to a T it's probably gives an intense orgasm. Lovely on the rest of the body though, even just to relax. Would deffo reccomend investing in one when money isn't an issue :)

I got the mini wand and tbh nothing I have beats the Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit

I want a harry potter wand lol

It is unbelievably powerful in comparison. Worth trying if you're a power queen.

If you want power then you wont be dissapointed!!!