Make him/her understand you're in a sexy mood

I've been wondering, how do you make your partner understand you're in the mood for some breathtaking sex? Or how does he/she share his/her naughty desires? Do you guys have some sort of routine to make things happen?

There's no subtleties in our relationship, if we want something, we ask for it!

Or I perform a mating dance, that works too πŸ‘πŸ»

VioletWolf wrote:

Or I perform a mating dance, that works too πŸ‘πŸ»

what does said mating dance look like lol?

He normal can tell from the way I kiss, apparently I have a "I want sex now" kiss!

A lot of it psychological .As you may or may not know we are having a session tonight. So during the day I have been serving her pineapple juice so that she will taste sweeter for oral. A bit of sexy talking like,I want to get those Brazilians off you later. Other things like I will be clearly in the toys later etc

Naughty Miss K wrote:

He normal can tell from the way I kiss, apparently I have a "I want sex now" kiss!

Oh I know exactly what you mean, my girlfriend has that too :)

Naughty Miss K wrote:

lol I have an "I want sex" face apparently XD he's like "you're doing the i want sex face" and I dont even know Im doing it XD

Does pineapple juice really make a difference?

bondagegod wrote:

Does pineapple juice really make a difference?

It makes you taste sweeter for oral. My wife's a wine and coffee drinker which make her taste a little bitter. You have to drink about 3 cartons though. But it works with her and I got the tip from a book.

I kind of heard things like that before mysteron but never really believed it.

bondagegod wrote:

I kind of heard things like that before mysteron but never really believed it.

For many it's not a problem but my Mrs likes her wine and is a coffee addict which makes her taste rather bitter down below. The pineapple juice just sweetens it enough down there .It does the same for guys as well if your partner is into swallowing .

I apparantly have a "I want sex now" look but my boyfriend has a specific kissing technique when he's in the mood ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

The better half has eyes that tell me all in the eyes for me

My Mrs tends to be more direst these days.If she wants sex she will just rub me in the crotch area.

I don't think I am very subtle when I am horny, apparently my eyes go a deeper shade of blue, that or IΒ wiggle my bum into his crotch !!

I get more touchy feely with him and I have dark 'come to bed eyes' xx

Apparently I look like I want it all the time ! .....which is true, I honestly can't ever remember saying no ! Lol x

I messaged him earlier, "I am so bloody horny, I want to jump you"

Althoughi I am always up for it though! It's usually me that initiates, although he has at least a blow job every time I see him!

Subtlety is not my strong point, I tend to take my clothes off, kiss him harder/deeper, grope him or just drag him off upstairs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚