make me smile ?

just been crushed today . had all faith i had in the one person i thought i could trust destroyed in about ten minutes . you lovely people are always good to raise a smile so tell me something good , or funny , or lovely ( but no romance stuff please or ill cry more ha )

Know how that feels. Need the same sort of person this weekend to just send a message to see if I was ok. And nothing.

Know how that feels. Need the same sort of person this weekend to just send a message to see if I was ok. And nothing.

sorry to hear that, but on the up side,

i've just had my leg taken out of plaster, and in this heat it is so good to have a good scrach!!! only had it on for 2 weeks after my knee Op, but a full leg plaster this time of year is deff not to be sniffed at!! ;-) lol

Aww hugs ruby. :(

SgtHorny wrote:

sorry to hear that, but on the up side,

i've just had my leg taken out of plaster, and in this heat it is so good to have a good scrach!!! only had it on for 2 weeks after my knee Op, but a full leg plaster this time of year is deff not to be sniffed at!! ;-) lol

ouch .. enjoy the scratch ,muchos

Went to the a local beauty spot yesterday and the park was full of deers. My kids wanted to get closer to them but the deer moved but I worked out they ate leaves off trees but couldn't reach them so I reached up and grabbed a branch, pulled it down and rustled it a little and 4 deers came over to eat from it. My kids were a foot away from them and so happy to be so close. Cue kudos for dad and plenty of close up pictures to take home :)

sounds absolutely lush stuburns

hope youre ok venus80

Hey Ruby, Sorry to hear you're not having a good day, sending you *(hugs)* xx

xx

keep your chin up, hope your smiling again soon

That is just humans at their very normal...

I think these doohickeys should be the second best to the real thing, given what you like, even if virtual:

http://tinyurl.com/p7w2w77

http://tinyurl.com/q4g8vxr

;)

Hang in there.

aha !!! ive oft thought about getting one of the ones in teh second picture but its just felt like giving up on finding anyone ever willing to care enough to scratch my scalp lol . the japanese one however looks like youre wearing the sun ! ! how could you fail to be brighter if your headdreass is made of sunshine ??

im hangin in .. just about . just need a break . just a small break from people shitting all over me . ( figuratively )

Oh Ruby I’m sorry to hear you’re having such a rough time of it. I know how it feels and it’s all a bit rubbish to say the least. People can be a nightmare at times. I’m sending you lots of mental hugs. In the meantime may I suggest a nice hot bath (or shower) and the application of gin? I am frightfully English in that I find gin or tea help numerous problems. Or just do something else nice for yourself, you deserve a bit of pampering.

sleepwalking dog = <3!!

or .... drink wine .

Chin up love, Homebargins sell 6packs of echo falls the world hasnt all gone to shit :)

rubysoho wrote:

or .... drink wine .

With that attitude you will be feeling better in no time.. Always works wonders for me Well.. until the next morning anyway lol!

In the time I have been on the lovehoney forum you have stood out as one of the genuine lovely people on here and I really do hope you feel better soon! x

aww thank you .. i drank wine , it worked till this morning ;) xx