Male [33] interested in pegging/submission

Recently, I’ve developed fantasies about getting pegged and generally being submissive to a dominant woman. I’ve always loved female dominance and have explored the tip of the iceberg with past partners, but never went farther. My fantasies are much more prevalent now and I’ve been exploring them online for the past few months.

I’m married and have one child. Before our child, my wife seemed willing to try different things in the bedroom. Since our child, she has been less interested in sex, but she recently got bondage stuff for her to be in to try as a way to reignite the flame.

I’d gladly entertain her submissive interests, but I also want to let her know what my fantasies are without tainting our relationship. I’d love if there was a way I could inspire some confidence in her to be sexually dominant and also be upfront about my interests. Any ideas on how I can do this, and how I bring up pegging with her?

1 Like

Just talk to her. Sounds like the door may already be open if she purchased bondage paraphernalia. Just talk openly about what you want. Wife wanted to peg me and brought the subject up for us to discuss. Since then our sex life is wonderful, lots of communication and sharing of our fantasies.

1 Like

Take it slow - good start a bit of bondage and try role play and use :paddle:your body to play - don’t just go piv

Dress up / lingerie and take it to wet look for her and get into spanking where you are the submissive- when I first started I was apprehensive but soon got to love it and pegging came soon after and now cannot get enough

Best to talk but take it slow and enjoy playing with each other :stockings:

The best way is to have an honest conversation with her and also yourself. Are you happy to top/Dom or at least switch? If so, great. If not, be careful what you agree to. An “I’ll do this if you’ll do that” mentality rarely works out well.

Don’t try and second guess her concerns (she may not even have any). That being said, there is a difference between topping/bottom and Dom/sub. The first is the actions, the latter is the attitude/power balance (although this is a very over simplified view). For example, being pegged isn’t inherently submissive. It can be done as part of D/s but it does haven’t to be. You don’t have to add all elements straight away, in fact taking it slow and building up will always be the best way

1 Like

I’d say it’s definitely worth having an honest conversation about it, tell her how you feel and what you would like to do, she might need time to process it, or she might have wanted to do it for a long time for not spoken about it either! You never know, until you talk! It sounds like it’s something she’s interested in already if she’s bought bits and pieces.
If she’s into the idea of dominating you, start of slowly and watch her confidence grow!

So I had wanted to be pegged for ages and my wife was quite against it. We have several conversations around the subject and did our own research.

In the end we are now doing it but after the first couple of sessions we debriefed and spoke about what we enjoyed/didn’t enjoy.

Agree with all the other comments in having an honest conversation.