Male looking for anal toy recommendations..

Hiya, a short while ago I experimented with my ass for the first time whilst playing and really enjoyed the orgasm it gave. I began just touching and pressing against it which made me curious to try more to know the pleasure it brings and over months I tried more and more and now use a suction dildo comfortably but want to move to something that ‘does the work’ instead of me on it or holding it moving it? I’m curious to how it feels not being in control so to speak because if it’s something insane then I’d experiment with my first guy.. any recommendations on toys that could help me please let me know!

I don't have a prostate but it's something my OH has been looking into lately.

When I started on Lovehoney I bought loads and loads of cheaper toys, eventually biting the bullet and going for the more expensive toys. Had I not bought higher end toys I probably would still be happy with my starter toys but my partner doesn't want to go down this route and wants to buy something with great reviews and will do what he's looking for straight away.

With this in mind it's down to two types - a hands-free remote vibrating toy (We-Vibe Vector is looking like the best contender as he likes the rumble my Tango has), or a non-vibrating toy that relies on his own pelvic muscles (one of the Aneros toys).

There are several Aneros toys but they're quite reasonably priced plus they have 20% off right now.

If you're going to go for a vibe there are a few remote control ones on offer, too. I have no experience with Nexus toys so am not familiar with the frequency. Frequency is now key for me - I like the Mantric and Lelo vibes but the Desire is too 'high' for me. I assume this would be the same for men. Ufortunately, the We-Vibe isn't on offer so for us it would be the Lelo or possibly Mantric remote vibes. Depends on your budget.

Check out the reviews and try to figure out which you think you'd like to try. Whichever one you go for, though, if it doesn't work the first few times don't give up. I've always gone back to a toy a while later and had a better experience. It's probably excitement and high expectations but going back usually does the trick if it doesn't do it straight away.

Good luck.

Nexus Revo rotating prostate massager sounds up your alley. Just sit there and it simulates having your prostate fingered.