Prostate massagers

Am contemplating buying a prostate massager and looking for advice if I'm going to spend £100+ (it's a toss-up between a Lelo vs a Nexus). Going by the reviews alone, I'm going to have a great time regardless of which one I choose; but want to know if anyone has both? I like the idea of the rotating heads in the Nexus' yet the Lelos only vibrate but have higher reviews.

Help?! (and thank you in advance for any tips) x

It's tough because everyone is different and responds differently - in my experience, I tend to find that I respond better to vibrations, more so than the rotations of the REVO. Have you used anything before? If not, the HUGO or LOKI are fairly good for beginners as the sizes are not too big, and they have the varying speeds so you can start of slow and work up. The REVOs can be quite intense if you've never used anything but they are an altogether different type of stimulation.

I personally favour the LELOs over the NEXUS - however, remember if you order from here and it's not right for you, you can return for a full refunds for up to a year. It makes these decisions a bit easier when you know you can change your mind later.

We have a Nexus but not the Lelo, although we do have many other vibrating butt plugs/prostate toys. I'd still be inclined to reccomend the Nexus over the Lelo purely because of the difference the rotating arm makes. For us the manual stimulation provided by the rotating arm far outperforms any vibrating toys we've tried, it's the difference between a toy that sits there and vibrates to a toy that can massage your prostate internally (while still vibrating). It depends what sort of stimulation you enjoy, of course. But we definitely found the rotating arm stimulates the prostate more easilly and more effectively than vibrating toys do :)

Thank you both! I'm leaning towards the Nexus Stealth but will hang on for a discount code because of the price. There's no rush...

And whilst I know LH are amazing for allowing returns, I guess we're all the same in that we don't like to (unless of course a toy just does nothing for you). My orders over the years add up to nearly £1000 and I've only ever returned one item!

I've been looking to get one of these too and am torn between the Nexus Revo 2 and Lelo Bruno. The Nexus does sound like it may be the one for me though, although they both look amazing. Let us know which one you go for and how it turns out!

Will do, gonna hang fire for the next sale and keep my fingers crossed they're discounted! Whichever I go for, I'll be sure to leave a detailed review :)