Male masturbater (looking for recomendations)

I’m looking at buying a new electric masterbater. I have used cock sleeves and wands before on myself and my partner has used them on me but never used a proper electric one. The thing I find with male sex toys is I come really quick when using them need something I can take my time and enjoy.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

I cant recommend you anything specific sadly, but if you give the forum a search I’m sure youll find alot of threads on the same subject.

2 Likes

Lovehoney LG warming rechargeable mastubator. Best one I’ve used as is very easy to clean dry and store. It can also get me there very quickly but it’s easy to slow it down or remove or to change angle to make the solo time longer and more edging wise. It gives me very large powerful orgasms.

I’ve used other ones which need lots of pre and post cleaning and have made me cum very quick. Good luck.

1 Like

sounds good think I might invest thank u

1 Like

I couldn’t find it on their website but this one is very similar and currently 50% off:

1 Like

just looked at reviews on this product it does not really sell it to me. when I first looked at it was interested but reviews have put me off. thank you so much for your advise tho

1 Like

No worries I didn’t read the reviews on that item. I think they’ve discontinued the good open ended one that I have so hopefully mine lasts a bit longer!