~ Masturbator Sleeves ~

Howdy all, need a lil help with selecting a masturbator for the OH as a xmas pressie ^_^

So if anyone has any advice, i was looking at the general sleeves, the ribbed and spikey brightly coloured ones, lol, anyone used/liked any of these?

Baring in mind also, he has a slightly larger the average girth (needs large condoms), so im looking for one that wont be too much of a snug fit for him.

Thanks alot.

Love and hugs!

x x x

I've only heard good things about the head honcho and now they do a longer one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14722

my experiences with sleevs haven't been good, I'm in the same predicament as your other half and things either feel super snug and/or tear easily even with buckets of lube. (Fleshlights don't but are obviously a little more).

I would put in a very big vote for the Tenga Fliphole.

It is pricey compared to fleshlights, I will not deny, but you get the 3 lubes which you would have to buy anyway and it works very well IMO.

It also accomodates fair sized 'appendages' very nicely

Really? the latest blog post makes it look 'snug'

the way the silcone bulges out in the plastic cut outs means there was no problem to accomodate the larger man. I did wonder if it would be ok, TBH, but been no worries and it felt extremely nice. I don't tend to use the buttons that much to increase pressure as no need.

That is something that would concern me about a fleshlight though as there is a definate physical limit there - the length issue is nowhere near such an issue as the girth

Well, i was only really looking for a lil stocking filler type thing, wouldnt want him prefering the flip-hole to me, lol

x x x

I guess you could look at those tenga one-cup things - they are limited use!

Yeah, that kinda sucks, lol, thats why i was looking at the sleeves x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Well, i was only really looking for a lil stocking filler type thing, wouldnt want him prefering the flip-hole to me, lol

x x x

I'm sure they're good but I bet they're nowhere near THAT good.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

I'm sure they're good but I bet they're nowhere near THAT good.

Indeed - I know which I would go for each time given a free choice

Yeah, but i worry alot, lol, and doubt im enough most the time, lol

x x x

Morbabia, I would say that these kind of products, while often better then using just a hand, are a poor substitute for the 'real thing'.

Especially with all the bonuses the genuine article has :)

lol, thankies for that hun :)

*hugs!*

x x x

Hey Morbabia - just dropped you an email :)

x

aww, thankies hun *toddles off to check emails...* (back in a moo)

x x x

This works well, isn't expensive and I think it'll take the larger chap without being tight, it's stretchy but not in a twangy way if that makes sense...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6212

Got some good reviews too!

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

Morbidia, when you are lying snuggled in bed having one of your conversations, imagine him having a conversation with a sleeve !! There you go- aint going to happen, plus even with your vampyric Queen qualities you will still be warmer than a sleeve !! Fret not Morbidia hun xx

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

Morbidia, when you are lying snuggled in bed having one of your conversations, imagine him having a conversation with a sleeve !! There you go- aint going to happen, plus even with your vampyric Queen qualities you will still be warmer than a sleeve !! Fret not Morbidia hun xx

Tallboy

awww, darling, that is so SO lovely of you to say!!! *hugs you tight!!* ^_^

Love and hugs my darling x x x x x

PS. Thanks alot Carly and Bluebottle, iI appreciate the advice alot, and i think i will get either the blue spikey one, or the black spikey one, probably the blue as its a funky colour ^_^

That spikey sleeve jobby looks like it would be interesting inside out - very interesting sensations

Good choice!!

Yah, well im gonna get him a gift box with a sleeve in, and lots of the basic love rings, and some lube and a lil bullet vibe ^_^ he's never tried toys before, and i think that would be a good varied selection for him to try, what you think Christicus? (and anyone else whos reading :) )

x x x