Male Masturbators?

My boyfriend lives in Wales. I live in America. We met in person 2 months ago. I can't visit for another almost 3 months.

I wanted to get him a masturbator to hold him over but his cock is really really thick and above average in length.

I would assume I have to get him something with an open end but I dont want him to rip it right off the bat of course.

Does anyone know of one that is really durable and flexible that he wont destroy?

Even if it is not on this site I am fine with that. Affordable as well please.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Bbyfaced wrote:

My boyfriend lives in Wales. I live in America. We met in person 2 months ago. I can't visit for another almost 3 months.

I wanted to get him a masturbator to hold him over but his cock is really really thick and above average in length.

I would assume I have to get him something with an open end but I dont want him to rip it right off the bat of course.

Does anyone know of one that is really durable and flexible that he wont destroy?

Even if it is not on this site I am fine with that. Affordable as well please.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Hi Bbyfaced

Welcome to the forum!

When you say he's above average length and girth, what size is he? It would help us to have a rough idea of his proportions in order to recommend suitable products. 

Have you browsed the male masturbator section and spent time looking at the measurements? 

Most well-endowed men find that Fleshlights are more than ample thanks to their longer-than-average length and super-stretchy inserts. Another popular one for larger men is the Blewit and TENGA eggs which stretch to over 12 inches in length. 

Alternatively, open ended strokers like the THRUST range are a great, less expensive brand which should accomodate him if he doesn't mind potentially poking through the other end. 

Finally, the other option is to go for a masturbator that isn't designed to envelope him entirely. A few examples of toys like this are the Hot Octopuss, the O Force, the Cobra Libre and the Screaming O.

Happy shopping! 

Everything that Jess said ☺️

+1

Me and my boyfriend live apart and he is a fan of the Fleshlight. He is a pretty good size also and has no problem with the size. I would start with one of those and they are discreet if he needs to hide it away.

Go with the fleshlight brand. I've bought about 4 in total of different brands but the Fleshlight is the only one that I can actually fully insert. I don't want to be sticking out and if it's too tight it ruins the fun. It's like a super tight elastic band which just isn't fun.

Tenga, onaholes and Vulcan (don't think they do the last one anymore) are too small and way too narrow.