Male Masturbators

Guys, what is a good masturbator that does not look like genitals? Also mainly looking for one for foreplay as opposed to solo use.

Besides the Fleshlights, do any feel close to realistic?

Do most just feel like a different texture and/or material?

How easy (in general) is cleanup?

Read review on the products. That should help you out

I would look at the Tenga 3D range, they have variety but also their function is brilliant!

I've had one of the Lovehoney Reversible Double Strokers (There are several to choose from) and a Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker both of which are great and don't look like genitals.

Some of the strokers out there have 2 textures like the one I suggested and you just put them inside outside to get the 2nd texture. I can't say if they are realistic or not but the different textures do give different feelings. In my case when buying a storker I not only looked at reviews to narrow down a few that had good ratings but I also based my decision on the type of texture that I liked the look of or thought would be good.

Cleaning is super easy on the ones I have or had in the past, I usually just took them into the shower or put them in the sink and rinsed them with luke warm water before leaving them to dry.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/order-history/5455019.html

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27193

I can recommend both of these, the Doc Johnson is longer so you don't pop out the end. Both give a good pleasuarable sensation and good orgasm. Much prefer these to the tube style strokers.

I have used Thrust which was pretty damn good and Adonis which was ok used as a sleeve as it feels quite nice on your cock but I found the vibration a bit disappointing but it may work better for you, try them and if they are no good send them back.

Are you wanting our opinions for surveys, or personal use? Just that you have posted 3 other similar threads with similar questions on different products.

I have a couple of LH strokers and they are great, easy to clean and feel great, although not like the real thing, just a good and different sensation. I like the clear ones, as I like to see what I am doing.