Masturbators/strokers suggestions

Need some advice on finding something that’s comfortable. I bought the thrust Zoey and I find it to be uncomfortably tight regardless of amount of lube. Can anyone recommend anything a bit broader or something else I could try?

5 Likes

Have a look at the fleshlight range, I have been using them for quite a few years and really enjoy them.
The Tenga flip gets a lot of good reviews.

3 Likes

I second the fleshlight suggestion, found it tight initially but within a very short time is great with some lube.

4 Likes

I have two lovehoney blow motion masturbators which aren’t in stock anymore but they’re great and I always look forward to using them.

One is a bit like a fleshlight and has a tight small entrance and 6 inch canal which is pretty tight but just about perfect for me.

The other one is open ended so I can see my explosion and it’s also very long and wide and has a bit of give so I can grip. It tight for tighter or leave it very lose for side walling or circles etc.

So on website you might find a similar one that could be TPE material and quite a wide entrance which might be better for you rather than ones that say a realistic vagina or a us hole.

3 Likes

I have a Doc Johnson Mood Exciter Double-Sided Stroker
It’s my first and only stroker but a very nice alternative to my or wife’s hand
The double ends just make it feel so different
The so called normal end and the tight (feeling like anal)
It’s also a nice length and flexible to be able to use it all and push your penis head through this making it easy to cum inside or outside of the Stroker
It can make some noises, like a really wet vagina being fucked hard

Storing it was a problem until I found a plastic storage beaker then turns out I made my own fleshlight
I used it while in the beaker which made it feel different but had to put a small hole in the end for the suction, so I put a finger over the hole for the suction
I didn’t want to spend a lot but think I made the right choice with this one

I also have a Tenga egg, which is very stretchy and flexible and my wife normally gives me a quick handjob with this, as I can cum inside it
Its easy to clean up after plus wife doesn’t get cum on her hands
This is fun but still feels like your hand is doing the work

Do remember you will need lude for both of these, I use the LH Silky lube which is great and lasts loader than I do lol

Good luck with your choice, there’s a few to choose from
Happy masturbating

4 Likes

So depending on your budget there is a stroker by Lovense that I found to be a game changer.
It has vibrations and compression so it has two approaches to stimulation.
It can also be remotely controlled by partner for example and comes with a lot of pre-programmed patterns with the option to download more.
It has a lot of bells and whistles but it also knocked my socks off

2 Likes

Hi @kelevra I would suggest take a look at all these they offer different options and maybe some more give / control so not too tight. Th blowjob stimulation one also is a great feel and cuts out the stroking side completely.

This one you can also adjust the grip and tightness

Fleshlight are good and this one has good size internal / opening.

Again another good opening and variation in pressures / grip can be applied.

I own them all and give all of them a :star_struck::+1: and recommend.

Good luck :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another vote for the tenga flip here. I find it a lot more satisfying than any other toy I’ve tried and is super easy to clean. It’s been my go to for many years now.

1 Like

Have you considered trying a fleshlight?

1 Like

I love the Doc Johnson mood exciter](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/doc-johnson-mood-exciter-double-sided-stroker/a28097g44988.html) either solo or with her. It’s really stretchy so I’m guessing would accommodate most guys and short and open ended so she can suck me while she works it up and down the shaft.

2 Likes

I gotta say my fave stroker is the Meiki Zhang Xiao Yu. Its a bit pricier but it is so amazing! Read up reviews and you’ll see its one of the best rated strokers out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

The tenga egg is a good idea. But does it feel better than sex? Do you reuse it? Can see it getting expensive.

We use condoms. I don’t like it on my hands either like your wife. Don’t want it to feel better than sex or tempt him for masturbating

The Mood Exciter is one of my favourite toys both for solo and play with my partner. I found it super stretchy, soft, and not too tight. Whats perfect about this as you’ve stated is that it can be worked on the shaft while the head of my penis is exposed so my partner can orally stimulate me, this is by far my favourite way to get a blow job

3 Likes

Always been a fan of the Tenga devices. Have felt good for me and lasted an age!

1 Like

@Jen13579
Yes you can re-use Tenga Eggs, providing you clean it well and ain’t to rough with it
It’s not better than sex, it’s really just a posh handjob but knowing the cum isn’t going to go everywhere lol
I suppose it’s a bit of a feeling like a BJ in some way especially if plenty of lube is used
But at the end of the day the feeling of sex is so much better and just use the Tenga egg for mutual masturbation
Hope this helps

2 Likes