Male pubic hair shaving

Use clippers/razor to bring it down to a few mm, then put the cream on for stated time and scrape it off. I find it stays a bit rough overnight but the next day it’s ver smooth and usually lasts a 5 days to a week before being noticeable again but even then it’s still only a mm or so which is still very short!

Do you sweat a lot or just suffer with the odour?

Bot of both, but odour, lingers on pits hence shave now

What cream do you use?

Link Here: Veet Men | Veet UK

But if you search “veet for men” on amazon its usually a bit cheaper.

I suffered from sweaty armpits for years but then I discovered Perspirex and honestly it’s one of the best things ever, roll it on, leave it overnight, zero sweat even in the gym!!lasts me about a month per application.

1 Like

I used to keep everything like a babys bum down there. Just don’t have the time or energy these days, and my wife doesn’t notice anyway!

Used cream by No Hair Crew, before getting vasectomy. Missus couldn’t believe how smooth it left me. Have been doing it ever since. Stick to the rules, 6mins max!

Thank you

Take it you went just wrong the 6 mind and were a bit red and sore

Skin was raw. It was a case of loads of aloe vera as often as possible. Learnt from my mistake.

1 Like

My boyfriend is completely smooth down there which I love and he’s preferred no pubes himself for years. He shaved to start with, tried the cream a couple of times but both grow back quickly and prickly. He gets it waxed now which lasts 2-3 months now and is not prickly even when it starts to grow back.

I’ve always preferred the feeling and ease of being smooth and started trimming and shaving quite early. I think I had pubes for 2-3 years before I started to shave them and I’ve been smooth about 12 years now if I think about it. I have thought about going for the more permanent removal just haven’t done it yet.

1 Like

Think I’ll go back to smooth again, but a combination of creams for more sensitive bits and shave chest

Has anyone tried manscaped? They advertise in a lot of the podcasts I listen to, but I’m interested if the hype is real?

Afraid not, I’d be interested to know if it’s any good

The creams not specifically designed for these areas make for entertaining review read!