male sex toys

Afternoon all :-)
we decided to branch out and get some items for sir for the play box
So far I've ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10580
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9058
And
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9058
Along with the six pack of cock rings, glow in the dark ones and the purple vibrating ones.
I was just wondering what else people would suggest, he isn't too keen on the tenga eggs as he would like something keepable or anything that will penetrate him.
Also looking for advice on how to incorporate bullets into play on him?
Thank you in advance xx

I hold my bullet at the base of his cock where it meets his balls and my man reallllly likes that, or I hold it against my cheek and under my chin during oral :)! That's the only advice I have sorry as my man isn't into toys of his own. X

Thank you miss char I shall have to try that :-) xx

:D no worries lovely! I am sure everyone will come along shortly with far more extensive tips and advice but thought I'd throw my 2cents in! X

The best place to use a bullet on a man would be the frenulum - that little strand of skin on the underside of the head which connects the foreskin to the glans. You can stimulate it directly with something like the We-Vibe Tango, or if you have a Jimmyjane Form 2 then you can place each tip either side of it and that works amazingly well too.

If he wants a keepable masturbator then I'd recommend a Fleshlight Flight or the original white Tenga Fliphole. The Cobra Libre is a fun vibrating men's toy, but it's different from anything else as you don't thrust with it and it is quite expensive.

In terms of him being penetrated I'd suggest the Lelo Billy; it has really strong vibrations which are great for the prostate, it has a handle so you can easily use it on him to improve the experience, and the tip of it isn't actually that big so if he's never inserted anything anally before then he shouldn't struggle with it.

On a budget, yet a long lasting toy that my guy highly, highly recommends is this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

My guy rates that toy as feeling more intense and satisfying textures and a more intense experience than he has with the fleshlights. He says holding it, and looking at it, it obviously doesnt "feel" like a luxury toy, but when in use (Which is where it counts I guess) it has a lot of nice texture that feels great. Also, not having an outter case, it can be squished during use for more direct intense stimulation, which is a plus. It is lighter and easier to use too.

The only thing I would say is it is tight feeling, so if your guy is big, it might cross the line to uncomfortable.

But for value for money and brilliant sensations, this one is still top of the pile for my guy.

More pricey: We recommend the Tenga Flip Hole silver (But we have not tried the others) again though, if he is extra large, this toy might not be so suitable. If he is large, I would say Fleshlights. x

Fluffbags wrote:

On a budget, yet a long lasting toy that my guy highly, highly recommends is this one:

My guy rates that toy as feeling more intense and satisfying textures and a more intense experience than he has with the fleshlights. He says holding it, and looking at it, it obviously doesnt "feel" like a luxury toy, but when in use (Which is where it counts I guess) it has a lot of nice texture that feels great. Also, not having an outter case, it can be squished during use for more direct intense stimulation, which is a plus. It is lighter and easier to use too.

The only thing I would say is it is tight feeling, so if your guy is big, it might cross the line to uncomfortable.

But for value for money and brilliant sensations, this one is still top of the pile for my guy.

More pricey: We recommend the Tenga Flip Hole silver (But we have not tried the others) again though, if he is extra large, this toy might not be so suitable. If he is large, I would say Fleshlights. x

I bought one of these but I really can't get on with it so far. I am not especially "big" but it feels tight and rough rather than intense. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I also have the Fleshlite Flight and I get on much better with that. I was hoping that the extreme striker would be OK for my OH to hold as she finds the Flight too awkward and heavy but so far I can't find anything suitable.

Drat this iPad, you can't edit without erasing most of what you've typed..... For "striker" read "stroker".

Is he interested in bum play? Maybe a butt plug to massage his prostate ?

Chris53 wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I bought one of these but I really can't get on with it so far. I am not especially "big" but it feels tight and rough rather than intense. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I also have the Fleshlite Flight and I get on much better with that. I was hoping that the extreme striker would be OK for my OH to hold as she finds the Flight too awkward and heavy but so far I can't find anything suitable.

Unfortunately this is the thing with sex toys. What makes one person want to rave about it til the end of time, makes another turn cold. We are all so different. Mind you, if we were all the same, there would only be a few toys on the market hehe.