Male shaving advice

Hi im looking for advice on what shaver or what to use to shave and tidy up down below with out cutting myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Pop male shaving in the search bar at the top of the page and just hit search. You will find a wealth of info to read as it is a popular subject.

OK thank you for your help

I trim with clippers first and then lather up and use a battery powered razor. Follow this with some moisturiser. Works well for me.

OK thank you

Many years of using Wilkinson Sword 5 blade Hydro. No cuts ever.

Going to try waxing soon though - can't wait!

OK thanks for your advice :-)

My boyfriend has shaved for ages using the regular Gilette razors he uses and also started using mens hair removal cream from Nair which he says is smoother.

Thank you for your advice

BigInBerks wrote:

Same here, I use the hydro. I think it's great, I can be fairly cavalier about shaving and find it almost impossible to cut myself, whereas other cheaper ones are pretty rough and you have to be careful.

Thank you for your advice

Cut the hair short as you can with electric razor trimmer, or scissors if you don't have one, and then use a 'Venus' razor, made for intimate shaving, plus shaving oil or sensituive gel. You won't get any nicks with one of these. We have both used a Venus 'down there' for years.

OK thank you for your help

Can definitely back up what Love Wasp says!

Bearjamin wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

Same here, I use the hydro. I think it's great, I can be fairly cavalier about shaving and find it almost impossible to cut myself, whereas other cheaper ones are pretty rough and you have to be careful.

I use the star wars limited edition razor haha also never had any cuts, but I also use my beard trimmer but only on my pelvic region as it always cuts my balls!

Also use Veet where needed!

I use hair removal cream for the pubes that are not on my balls...for my balls I use a bic disposable and sensitive shower gel, long as you stretch the skin so its smooth its easy, never cut myself yet

Another one here who uses a Wilkinson swordHydro 5 blade with lots os Nivea sensitive shaving gel, then after dying a good moisturise with Nivea Men Creme moistureriser, have done this for years.

What cream do you use?

Veet for sensitive skin

Lots of threads on this, but good razor and a a steady hand. Been doing mine for so long that never get any itching now. It never gets long enough to get to the prickly stage, unless i am growing the top out again. Mix it up on styles. Usual is a #2 up top and smooth cock and balls. Go for all off sometimes. No turning back i don’t think.