shaving

hi evveryone

my wife wants me to shave my man bits

what's best razer to do this please? any ideas?

cheers

a very steady one

try a pair of scissors![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

If you have an electric trimmer then I'd use that to take off the easy hair. This will give less to shave off later and make things go faster. Personally I use disposable razors because I don't want to use the same one down there as on my face. They are reasonably cheap so I can change for a new sharp one quite frequently.

I`d argue against disposables! They can be VERY harsh Use a quality razor,i use a Wilkinson Hyrdo 5,plus i use King Of Shaves Gel,the razor follows your contours,the gel lets you see what you are doing,and has a handy flip up feature for the hard to reach bits! If you are worried about using your facial razor,just buy a second one for your bits.I`ve never had a problem with nicks or ingrowing hairs etc,so i must be doing something right!

Use an electric trimmer first, then use the best razor you can afford! There's nothing worse than shaving cuts on your balls. Ouch!

Oh uses a Mac 3 and plenty of shaving gel for sensitive skin. Usually best to soak in a nice warm bath for a while first, softens the hair follicles xx

I wouldn't take it all off. Believe me you will regret it. Use hair clippers with a number 2 fitting. Then shave your scrotum being very careful and shave the scraggly bits to neaten everything else up.

Shaving everything makes me very itchy, I use an electric trimmer designed for bikini lines with the guard set to 1. I would advise against using scissors as its very easy to nick yourself.

On a side note, Id love to see lovehoney offer shaving products and trimmers designed for intimate areas.

Anyone used veet hair removal cream down there?

All i will say,is look on Amazon at the reviews for `Veet Hair Removal Cream For Men` comedy gold,and a warning NOT to use it down there!

Carefully trim short first with scissors/clippers so that a razor has less to do. Use a good quality sensitive skin shaving gel/foam/cream (I find this is good: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31018 ), and then a good razor designed for body rather than face (they're easier to hold - I find the ranges targetted at ladies are better for this). Overall easier to do when your balls/scrotum are tight to body rather than relaxed and hanging.

Second the guys who went electric. We bought a Bodygroom a few years ago and use that to shave 'the boys'. Maybe not quite as close a shave but good for everyday and no scary blades.

I get best results doing it in the bath lying down,do it last and let enough water out so that your bits are not submerged,you can then shave quite comfortably and gently pull your sack taught to get a close,safe shave.

Few others have said the same - unless you go in for it bigtime, its probably best not to shave down to the ground, you'll go mad being itchy with possible ingrowns.

Maybe trim down (carefully) with scissors then either very lightly Mac 3 or electric trimmer the rest, but maybe best not to go nuclear on it all. And obviously be really, really (like REALLY) bloody careful about it. Don't use dull blades and steer off the ladies razors, they don't help. And don't use a blokes electric face razor either, just way too fierce by half.

If you and your wife decide this'll be a regular thing maybe an electric body razor, Philips Bodygroom or a Babyliss Cruzer man sculptor (or some other daft name), they might make it easier and much, much safer than a razor. Both usually £20-30 from the high street.

And best to forget epilators unless you're insane. And Veet, forget Veet or any such chemical assault on the general knacker region, unless you want to go into moon orbit without the use of a rocket, screaming.

an electric beard trimmer! Cuts closer than a bikini one for me and never leaves me itchy or with ingrown hair. It won't leave you completely bald, but I have fair hair, so looks close enough!

I'd recommend trimming first with an electric razor then a hot bath with a decent razor, I use three blade ones from Boots, whatever you do don't go cheap! Take your time and moisturise after! It's a great feeling especially the first time, you'll feel so sensitive :)

I use a 3 blade razor on my ball sack, usually do it in the shower. Got it down to a fine art now but if you do give yourself a shaving nick it can sting. The rest I take down to 3mm with a beard trimmer, any shorter and it itches.

I use female Venus disposable razors and are great for me and kind to my skin, and cock and balls!

I keep on top of it and shave every day in the shower and moisturise after. Been clean for well over a year now and me and my GF love it!

when i shave i manley use veet so cock and balls smooth