Toys for Boys (over 18)

What are your favourite Sex Toys to use on yourself? Where should a single guy without any start? Thanks x

4 Likes

A simple stroker to start with perhaps. Don’t forget some water-based lube. If you’re up to some anal play, try a basic butt plug - it’ll put pressure on your prostate and improve orgasms during sex or solo play.
If that rocks your boat then try a prostate massager for potential hands-free fun but it’ll take some getting used to.
If you prefer to stay out of your butt then Fleshlights are a nice upgrade to strokers but taking care of them is a pain as you need to clean them after use then air dry, means leaving them out on the shelf to dry thoroughly otherwise it’ll get mouldy and cause infections. If you still live at home then it depends whether you’re happy leaving it out in full view!

7 Likes

A Fleshlight would be my starting point.

3 Likes

Fleshlight Quickshot.

Works every time. Wonderful for edging too.

2 Likes

Bullet vibrator through underwear for me. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

@rapture_living0x

I agree with others that a Fleshlight type toy is probably the best place to start.

The THRUST Pro ultra range provides a reasonably priced starter type alternative to the pricier high end Fleshlight.

Another idea maybe after browsing the site and after finding a few options your struggling to choose between them. You could always post them on the forum and get more specific recommendations to help with your final choice.

Good luck, you definitely won’t regret venturing into the world of toys.

2 Likes

For me i do a combo with a Handy Male Masturbator and with a Fleshlight QUICKSHOT attachment i do like the Riley Reid one, and ElectraStim with a Small Butt Plug, my hands are still shaking.
If that doesn’t hit the spot nothing will.
Handy Male Masturbator i had just purchase it, fantactic machine.

3 Likes

Well ElectraStim is fun @astro1 but a little expensive for beginners. :boom:

2 Likes

Fleshlight or the LH blowmotion range :hugs::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Oo exciting! This would depend on what interests your wanting to try and how adventurous your feeling?

I agree a stroker would be a great starting point or fleshlight. If wanting to go into anal then there’s some nice starter kits lovehoney has to offer or for something a little more tingly then why not try a prostate massager.

One of my favourite toys is the Lipstick bullet vibrator from we-vibe.

4 Likes

My boyfriend has a Fleshlight so a recommendation for this and it is very useful as we don’t live together yet!

4 Likes

The Thrust Pro Ultra is better than the fleshlights or any other stroker I’ve tried. The material feels way nicer in my opinion and seems to be more durable and low maintenance.

I think you pay a premium for fleshlights as they were the first (probably?) and definitely the most recognisable brand name in the space.

1 Like

Stroker / vibrating masturbator sleeve

Cock ring or double cock ring

Butt plug / prostrate massager

Nipple suckers

Enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend to buy a fleshlight is way better than using your own hand. I am also a really big fan of buttplugs orgasms with stimulation of your prostate are the best orgasms you will ever experience.

3 Likes

Thank you for each of the suggestions! A fleshlight or a stroker seems to be the best option for me at this point in time I think x

3 Likes

I would recommend:

• Zolo Textured Mini Stroker (no idea why this has bad reviews on Lovehoney, I love this sex toy as it’s a small size, very affordable and when it is covered in lube it is amazing!

• Any Fleshlight (as a step up from the Solo stroker, any of these are the next step, they come in lots of different types, but don’t be afraid to invest in a good one as I really like my one that has a “blow job” function, which honestly feels absolutely fantastic!

• Prostate Sex Toys (if you’re feeling like you want to step into the incredible world of prostate massaging/orgasms then definitely look at the Njoy Pure Wand (expensive but the best) and Aneros sex toys (handsfree, which is amazing, but needs practice)!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Appreciated x

1 Like

Like most, I would strongly suggest a stroker or flesh light as a start/entry to male toys for the new/inexperienced… although, a decent penis pump and cock ring can boost your day to day confidence, along with mentally stimulation of knowing you pumped prior to arriving at work, or going out to the local drinking hole… :man_shrugging:t2: Personally I get a lil kick out of it…

4 Likes

Striker/ flashlight and any form of anal toy for me!

@AJSTAR @rapture_living0x i have the we-vibe lipstick bullet as well, I bought his and hers. Although I tend not to use mine that much directly on myself (just because I have better things for that), it will definitely hit the mark there and worth a go. It’s cute and compact and powerful for such a little package. I use it to get things going with anal and perineal stimulation and really like that it’s so powerful (too much for my OH to use hers to be honest).

1 Like