Toy Recommendations

I’m quite new to this. Ive bought a butt plug set that ranges from small to large. I have also bought a cock ring. However, both of them seem a bit disappointing. The plug just feels as though you are trying to hold a massive poo in. What i want to know is, shall i persevere or look into getting some other things? I like the idea of a prostate massager, but i really do not want to spend too much money on these things. both the plugs and ring were cheap. I was looking at the LH curve cruiser and the heads up clear textured stroker. What are some other ideas or recommendations. I wanna try anything.

1 Like

Prostate toys are great but to get good ones can be a bit pricey and there is no guarantee they will achieve a prostate orgasm for you. It’s kind of the holy grail you need to work towards.

Try metal ball weights. Solid rings that attach with an allen key. Tricky to get the exact size and weight but I really like them.

What about a penis pump? I have a rechargable one I really like but you can get manual ones you pump for less $$$ (like in the Austin Powers movie).

Are your nipples arousing to you? Lots of different ideas for nipple play.

Simply wearing some knickers may be a turn on for you if you haven’t tried.

Helloooo, butt plugs sit there, vibrating ones help with sensations around the anus, prostate play takes a bit to learn the right position.
Other toys, depending on your budget…

If your new to it , might just need a bit more time finding your likes , right feeling , pleasure and what shape / style of anal toys do it for you.

I would persevere, keep experimenting, give your toys another go and there are all sorts of toys available at a range prices which you can give a try. Have a scan over the LH site.

Equally anal play might just not be your thing or get enough satisfaction from it. It’s not for everyone and as much as my partner likes the idea :bulb:, it’s never lived up to what they want or enjoy.

2 Likes

Maybe try a vibrating prostate massager as might give you the desired stimulation your after :smiley:

1 Like

Which one would you recommend? Ideally not too expensive. I was looking at the curve cruiser as it’s on sale at the moment.