Male Waxing

Now I'm not sure if there has already been a thread about this, but what is everyone's view on men getting their balls waxed? I read an article on cosmo a long time ago from a woman who does it for a living and ever since have been trying to get my OH to try it.

Has anyone here tried it or persuaded their OH to try it and what was the overall outcome?

There is a thread on it but it is impossible to find given there are so many duplicates.

I've done it, hurt less than expected but grew back quicker than I expected too.

Have you only had it done the once? My OH only trims down there atm becase he has sensitive skin and gets shaving rash so it tends to get quite itchy and tickle me a lot. We're trying to find alternatives, and have already said no to those cream hair removals which smell like eggs

My OH wouldntt even consider it, he trims it all right back but would never ever wax.

Ive only just managed to get him to trim so im happy with that

Genie wrote:

Have you only had it done the once? My OH only trims down there atm becase he has sensitive skin and gets shaving rash so it tends to get quite itchy and tickle me a lot. We're trying to find alternatives, and have already said no to those cream hair removals which smell like eggs External Media

Nope, a few times. To use up the strips mainly, ha!

Waxing above wasn't fun, leaves the pores open too much and it can get a bit stingy later on.

I don't feel comfortable waxing him myself as it is supposed to be super sensitive and awkward to wax. The main reason we're prioritising his balls (made me giggle) is because he has only recently experienced having them played with/sucked etc and can't get enough of it, unfortunately for me its not so much fun without silky smooth skin!

my husband was really reluctant to get a wax done but he did! I am a trained beautician but i would never feel comfortable doing his wax myself and would strongly recommend ur OH get it done by a professional and not do it yourself with home waxing strips. Waxing aftercare is as important as the actual waxing itself so going to a proper salon is definitely worthwhile. He may feel uncomfortable getting his nether regions out to a stranger but its a job at the end of the day and they do it all the time.

I totally understand what your sayin about prefering smooth skin and personally i just think its so much more hygenic, also the increased sensitivity for him must be worth a bit of pain lol!!

Yeah going to find someone who does it professionally, a few beauty salons i've been to don't do it or have experience in it so i'll keep searching. I don't think he will mind someone doing, i'll be there to hold his hand :)

I shave my balls once a week.

yeah i shave the crack and sack quite often but not had it waxed ever

trimmed above, and I shave below every other day. This seems to keep it pretty smooth for me.

Oops, forgot to mention, I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to wax them. I'd defnitely need lots of "motivation" from my OH to try.

My OH said the same thing toy when i mentioned it, we've worked out a deal involving unlimited anal if his balls are waxed. I wouldn't mind if he could shave but he gets shaving rash really bad (I get stubble rash on my nose because he can't shave his face!)

Genie wrote:

My OH said the same thing toy when i mentioned it, we've worked out a deal involving unlimited anal if his balls are waxed. I wouldn't mind if he could shave but he gets shaving rash really bad (I get stubble rash on my nose because he can't shave his face!)

have you considered suggesting a leccy trimmer? If cuts the hairs much softer than shaving which cuts them at an angle.

He uses a trimmer atm but his hair grows back so quickly, i think trimming with the occasional wax may make the hair finer and grow back slower (i hope!)

hehe, my wifey uses "NADS" home waxing strips for her legs. I'm sure they were designed for somewhere else by the name though.

I use the Philips bodygroom to shave my balls,keeps them nice and smooth. It has different attachments, so i can also keep the above neat and tidy. Its not cheap, but every so often Argos has them on sale.

Nothing wrong having around it waxed but rather shave my balls than waxed no risk of ripping the sack but I do have rest of my body waxed arn pitts to arse crack even the douch but the sack no way