Male waxing

How many guys have had a penis/testicle/pubic triangle wax? How many women like that?

Never tried waxing. My wife asked me to try shaving it before which I di. She loved it initially but soon realised that when the stubble grew back she didn't like it. Also was itchy as hell.

I'm quite hairy all over and if I had just the pubic area waxed or shaved it would look ridiculous... a bit like a suit with a hole in it!

My OH shaves for me and I love it. Although not all off everything, I don't like him to be completely bare! We discussed waxing but agreed as I find it too painful he wasn't going to try it :P So instead hair removal cream is what we use. Gives smooth results with no shaving rash :)

I wouldn't suggest waxing your man bits - that has got to hurt! I honestly don't mind - smooth or hairy is both good with me... I do think once you start shaving you are probably gonna have to do it all the time though as the stubble look is not great!

DebbieUK wrote:

I do think once you start shaving you are probably gonna have to do it all the time though as the stubble look is not great!

The look is a minor part... it hurts like hell when it's growing back! Rub the back of your hand across your chin after a couple of days growth. Now imagine that inside your underpants whenever you walk anywhere...

I had to shave for an operation last year and had no problems as they grew back. Was almost tempted to keep it off though.

Good idea about hair removal cream lilmadam92

What does your guy use, veet sensitive? And how much do you like him to leave.

I've often wondered in the past whether to give mine a light trim as opposed to current "au natural".

Also interested to know what most ladies like as asked by the OP.

Like Geezer, I woke up after an operation to find I was bald down there, showed the other half and she didn't express an opinion one way or the other (of course the dressing from the operation didn't add to the look).

Have used the Veet sensitive just to tidy things up (never on the ball sack) but now use a Philips Bodygroom to keep the jungle in check.

I do go smooth every year or so more when the weather gets hot than for any other reason. I like the feel but personally thing it looks a little odd. As for the grow back itching I have never had any issues, I wonder if that is a boxers/briefs thing, if you wear boxers there is more room for rubbing on the stubble when you walk?

I have tried a proper wax treatment once, and yes there is a bit of pain, but it doesn't last, plus you get an adrenalin rush later ! WOW !!

But the best thing is the feeling of bareness, it's like you have been given a new penis and testicles! Also, a neat triangle of remaining hair on the pubic triangle looks gteat, and can 'add length' (trick of the eye) to your penis. I am going for a second ever waxing next week, last one was in November.

The hairs grow back quite softly, there is no itch,

He uses hair removal cream and shaves, depends on time I guess. I much prefer it, so much nicer for oral, plus if we're both smooth there, and use lube then sex feels particularly lovely :)

I like to keep my hubby smooth. He used to get ingrowing hairs with shaving so I've been using IPL hair removal on him. No it's really smooth I love it. Looks sexy and so soft and smooth, so much nicer to stroke, touch and kiss :)

Have read on other forums about the Seiko Cleancut. Nearly bought one a couple of years ago.

Maybe LH could start stocking them!

i aways keep it designer stubbled-esq!

i cant stand hairy men, i mean anywhere not just down below, but OH he shaves down below so he always nice and smooth, so nice to feel, touch and lick

rach74 wrote:

i cant stand hairy men, i mean anywhere not just down below, but OH he shaves down below so he always nice and smooth, so nice to feel, touch and lick

Hmmmm, I like the sound of that!!

I shave every day. Have tried waxing on my legs, but not a great success. I should try a salon but then I'd first have to grow enough hair for the wax to get a grip on.

feel horrified about the idea of waxing - think it would be a bit like torture to your private areas. But think it's the same for women, some prefer natural, some like smooth, each to their own

englishgent wrote:

i aways keep it designer stubbled-esq!

How long/short? No 4 or shorter?

No, I trim public regime with a trimmer, keep it nice and short and under control.

I am quite hairy, so the OH wax's by back once a month and epilates any remaining back hairs.

Roger Weekly SG wrote:

I'm quite hairy all over and if I had just the pubic area waxed or shaved it would look ridiculous... a bit like a suit with a hole in it!

LOL!!!!

I love smooth, silky feeling men. I usually wax them myself, sure it hurts, but thats half the fun