man/woman crushes?

Mila Kunis is my all time favourite woman she is incredibly hot!

And anyone remember Ryan from Eastenders? *I have just become very moist*

I remember the first girl I ever fancied... I was at my friend James's house and there were two girls there and they kept looking at me and whispering. I thought they had a problem with me at first because I couldn't keep my eyes off of them, they were so hot. Then I got a text saying 'Hiya sexy'... and I was like who the hell is this. And it turns out it was the girls... they both fancied me and decided to both try it on with me before the other. Well the blonde won the race, giving me a massage and sucking my nipple... oh the joys of being a teen :) and the brunette has had a few cheeky kisses since :P

Kate beckinsale. Sorry but that's how it is.

tronic wrote:

Kate beckinsale. Sorry but that's how it is.

but she's female..you need to list a guy crush!

Oh , ok Then - as well as Kate beckinsale, I would be most swoony around van damme. Long story, but 1980s rocked.

Hmmm... The only one that really springs to mind at the moment is Stana Katic - every time I watch an episode of Castle, I'm like, "Damn, she's hot! <3" :P

Hugh Fecking Jackman. Everytime i watch x-men i'm always saying in the back of my mind (DAAAANNNNMMM)

I've got bloody loads of them - Hugh Jackman, Tom Hardy, Christian Bale...

I actually think Kelly Brook is gorgeous, not just the body but shes comes across as a little dizzy but hilarious and down to earth.

I saw the JR interview with Tom Hardy and perhaps he was nervous but I didnt rate him much at all. There has to be a little je ne sais quoi about a person I believe, to find them attractive. But if we are going on just looks then I can see the attraction in Tom Hardy.

I can't decide between Mila Kunis and Penelope Cruz

guess mine has to be a man crush..... i have a thing for Robert Carlyle at the minute, with a bit of stubble.

IAmTheStig wrote:

NATHAN FILLION. AND I'M NOT SHOUTING, MY PHONE JUST WON'T LET ME POST IN LOWER CASE...

I love that man!!!! Oh he would get it so hard!!

My girl crushes are Emma Stone, Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon

I have loads... Mila Kunis, Eva Green, Charlize Theron. And have recently developed a major crush on Anna Paquin. She's just so cute!

jenkat wrote:

IAmTheStig wrote:

NATHAN FILLION. AND I'M NOT SHOUTING, MY PHONE JUST WON'T LET ME POST IN LOWER CASE...

Oooh I forgot about Emma Stone! I love her!

jenkat wrote:

IAmTheStig wrote:

Jennifer Tilly.... nice choice!!!!

Jared Leto, beautiful man, beautiful voice, not a bad actor either

Liv Tyler... *swoon* not even in a sexual way, she's just so beautiful... Her as an elf..

Also, Natalie Portman (especially in Star Wars), Lucy Liu, Milla Jovovich and Holly Marie Combs. Simply stunning women!

TTurtle wrote:

Basically if you're a guy who is your man crush or if you're a woman who is your girl crush?

I have two, Tom Hardy cuz he's just phwoooaaar and Shante Franklin aka Curren$y cuz he seems like just such a cool guy and makes great music

Fucking love you TT!!!!!!! Tom Hardy is the shit!

Cherry Divine wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Basically if you're a guy who is your man crush or if you're a woman who is your girl crush?

I have two, Tom Hardy cuz he's just phwoooaaar and Shante Franklin aka Curren$y cuz he seems like just such a cool guy and makes great music

Fucking love you TT!!!!!!! Tom Hardy is the shit!

hahaha now there's a surprise :p xx

Man crush........ Bradley Cooper

MILA KUNIS GET IN MY BED!