Girl crush or man crush

So ladies who is your ultimate girl crush I can’t stop fantasising over Mia sand

And guys who’s your ultimate man crush?

2 Likes

Kate Beckinsale 100% for me. Ever since Underworld. Sooo hot.

I think you’ve got to open the thread up to the guys and who their man crushes are too. My OH’s would be Henry Cavill, he’s a little bit obsessed with him :joy:.

4 Likes

She is super sexy but I kinda like a girl with thick thighs and a big booty lol

And as for Henry cavil I would trip your husband up to jump on him lol

Miley Cyrus, I think she’d be fun :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: I am the girl with thick thighs and a big booty, don’t want to be with another!

…And having just googled Mia Sand, okay, I’m not quite that thick thighed and big booty’d but my shoulders and arms certainly rival hers. My boobs, however, do not, nowhere near!!!

I’ll stick with Kate, very sexy and can handle herself… maybe not in an MMA contest but certainly in the roles she portrays :joy:

@JoCat , totally agree, she’d be a lot of fun!

1 Like

She looks like she is kinky lol

2 Likes

100% Scarlet Johansson. Total girl crush.
(Mrs)

1 Like

No she isn’t that thick but she is pretty curvy and she has a really pretty smile with her big eyes.

And you sure you don’t want to be with another lol :wink:

Oh yes! She looked gorgeous in Underworld :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Might even teach you a thing or two​:joy:

I’m always open to learning something new!

Sounds like you have a few ideas in your head lol

I’d say you have forgotten what I don’t know :joy:

I’ve never claimed to have a good memory… what do you not know?

:joy:. I mean that you would probably have kinky stuff in your head and have done that I havnt discovered. The kinky things are only starting to become fantasies for me in last couple years

Trent Reznor is my man crush.

Especially around the album year zero. :hot_face:

My crush is Katheryn wynnick (lagertha from Vikings) mrstoysrus would agree too, and mrstoysrus’s crush is Chris hemsworth, and I couldn’t disagree!

Elsa Pataky :heart_hands:

My girl crushes are (still!) Victoria Coren Mitchell and Rebecca Lucy Taylor (aka Self Esteem).

Not sure if my husband has a man crush at the moment.

1 Like