Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator - Request for Advice

Dear Forum,

Just wondering if you could give me some advise with a toy I have received.

Has anyone bought this prostate massager?

I was just watching the video and it talks about the vibration modes, but also I think the video indicates a moveable tip. I am not sure if this one has a moveable tip because whilst I ordered what is linked below, there seems to be no + or - marks on the remote and there are not instructions with the massager.

So, I am wondering if this is just the vibrate version only. which I do not mind, it would just be good to know if it is or not.

Thanking you in advance
Matt

1 Like

I think this is the rotating one:

1 Like

OK cheers.

I didn’t think it was, but the comment on the video linked to the product mislead me a bit.

No issues, just checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d think if it mentions nothing on the box about it being a moveable tip then it probably isn’t that type.

Will do :slight_smile:

I recently purchased this product aswell and was a little confused when it arrived after watching the video before purchasing. The only button on the remote is the on/off button which also toggles the mode.

I was meant to raise this with LoveHoney but completely forgot, I presume it is just a little blip after filming the two products back to back. Looking at the other version the remote is very different to the circular one that you get and is shown in the video.

I lost my charger for this, anyone know what type it is as I need a replacement