Remote Prostate Vibrators…any advice?

I like to look of these but they get very mixed reviews. Does any of you lovely forum members have direct experience with either the Mantric or Lovense Edge Remote Prostate vibrator toys?

My worry is that they both look like they may be difficult to keep in place (particularly for an extended play time). The perineum piece also look a little bulky in these so may become uncomfortable? Also how good/strong are the sensations from them in use?

I have both of these on my wish list but am not sure if they will deliver on their promise!!

3 Likes

I have the mantric prostate massager that you linked to… the vibrations are out of this world and it stays in perfectly

3 Likes

Thanks, and its the cheaper one!!

1 Like

I have an edge. It’s very good, but can be uncomfortable due to size, but it’s great once accustomed to it. I also have the Wevibe Vector which is a fantastic size wise., however the connectivity has issues.

My fave is probably the Aneros Helix Syn V, it’s not remote controlled, but it’s probably the best form factor and doesn’t numb anything either. Also stays in place during sex

1 Like

Hi mate I don’t have either that you linked but I do have the below, which is very good.

1 Like

I have a couple of Nexus - they are expensive but powerful and durable - I think whichever you chose you may have trouble keeping in place due to the weight of the motors in the base. Tight knickers can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d say with the shape of them both you’d not have to worry too much about them staying in place. Both brands are good on their vibrations, only thing you may find issue with, depending on the sort of remote play you have in mind, is the long distance connection… some users say it’s great for bedroom but if hoping to control it while out and about, the connection can get rather temperamental.

I personally have the we-vibe massager and although yet to use the long distance app control, it’s been a great buy!

1 Like

I think he main issues to consider are perhaps:

1. Keeping it in place during sex
  2. I’ve just posted a question about having to turn on the toy and the remote separately. It would be handy if there are toys that can be turned on by just using the remote.

We shall see… :slightly_smiling_face: