Mantric vs Desire prostate massager

Hi, I recently tried a prostate massager for the first time and was really impressed by how good it was. I am now looking to purchase another, but want one that doesn't have the vibrating bullet sticking out of the end so that I can sit with it in place. I have added both of these to my shortlist and just wondered if anyone has tried both and can say which they prefered.

I'm leaning toward the Mantric as it is on offer at the moment and works out at a very good deal with the £20 off £40 LH unlimited deal. Hmm.

I would opt for the mantric prostate massager first, (cheaper, but just a pleasurable) i have tried both and found each to be comfortable in use, i found the mantric stayed put easier, while both gave a comfortably full feeling. I had no problems with sitting etc. and working through the patterns / settings gave some interesting feelings. Both feel soft but firm and are covered in very smooth silicone, i found the mantric felt smoother, but with a little lube both insert easily. One difference is the remote, the mantric is rechargable where as the desire is battery and the compartment can be difficult to open.

I know your question is a few weeks ago so hopefully the offer is still available, but in my opinion it is worth the cost, but a discount is always a benefit to us a purchasers.

Thanks a lot, that is a great help. I think the deal ended, but i'll probably still get it as it does look good and worth the money.

I have the mantric and have done a review on it. Feel free to have a read. Well worth a try. It is still on offer at the moment with 30% off https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37969