many thanks to my lovely OA

i'm sorry if this breaks any forum rules of whatever, but i just wanted to thank you lot. I was in an absolutely foul mood before i logged in (basically theres this mahoosive money drama between my best friend and now ex-best friend, but anyway its bloody stressful) and i had a rubbish day at work, a tiff with my boyfriend and my mum told me i was manly.....and i suffer from stress induced stomach pain so its killing me right now!

Anyway I logged in here and just looking at the topics, giggling at the responses and posting in a few forums has really cheered me up, so thank you, OA never fails to cheer me up, what would I do without this little haven of sexyness?

On a completely unrelated note, its my 5 months anniversary on sunday and i want to buy a sexy gift for the OH but cannot think of a single thing. Any ideas?

and how are you my dears?

Tis a lovely place here!

5 months is a bit of an odd anni to celebrate ent it?

Errr... Perhaps a good dress up session or something bondagey?

it is an odd one, but i've never had a 5 month anniversary, plus its my birthday in 2 weeks, but we can't spend that together so we're sort of combining the 2 :) plus we've never had a month anniversary together lol this will be a first......and i want an excuse to buy sexy stuff haha

Fair enough! I say you buy something sexy to wear and then it's also for your birthday!

WandA wrote:

Tis a lovely place here!

Sounds like a good idea, I'd wait until the 6 months for something more special.

And glad the OA made you feel better. I hope it works out with your friends.

I can second the thanks, having a hard time at the moment in every respect and being able to dip into the Word Assoc thread and others is a real tonic!

Wenchie, I hope it all works out and keep on tromping with the rest of the Orgasm squad x

Awww wenchiepie don't mums have a fab way of making us feel like crap? Anyway I can second your opinion and have giggled so much the last few days.

Noon I think I must be winning the word assoc game today!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

Tis a lovely place here!

Sounds like a good idea, I'd wait until the 6 months for something more special.

sadly due to work, we won't get to spend it together lol this may be the only one for another 5 months we can spend together! lol as i said, never had anniversaries of any kind before, so they still matter to me, i like the fact we made it to 5 months....i'm sad like that haha

i don't think i can sort it out, its not really my drama, but one of the people involved is very dear to me and sadly due to this shes slipped into depression, but i'm gonna be there for her, and as for the other person i don't need a negative influence like them in my life.

i think i'd go more insane without my little place to escape to

A Tenga egg? Only 9.99 and 8 different types?

The OA officially rocks!

I agree with the dress-up idea! but then again I am a big fan of sexy roleplay anyway.

Ooh, or what about some massage oils or candles for a sensual 5 month celebration? I can personally reccommend this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17905

headsouth wrote:

Well ones 5th wedding anniverary would be wood. Apparently. So it's pretty obvious... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14640

Personally I think glass or metal would be better but more to the point don't get him a prostrate massager unless he's into that. Otherwise he may run a mile!

headsouth wrote:

Well ones 5th wedding anniverary would be wood. Apparently. So it's pretty obvious... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14640

Thats only the second time I've come across those and I found the brand name every bit as amusing as the first time!

Going with the wood theme, there's also: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15242

Alternatively... Wenchie I don't know what you're into or what sort of money you're looking to spend but perhaps that Boot Parlor Melt Chocolate Body Fondue on your wish list could be fun for both of you? Or if you'd like something specifically for him then I second Wanda's suggestion of a Tenga Egg.

Good luck with your shopping and hope everything gets better soon.

Hiya Wenchiepie! Only just seen this girl! Your mother said you're manly? Should of got your boobs out and said well get a load of them mother! Whilst I was there of course! :-p I'd buy a nice little flogger 14inch sportsheets rubber one and some cuffs to celebrate the anni. A bottle of baby oil, some lube and your away Wenchie! SG x

i found a pressie, some super sexy, very sheer underwear hehe, might impulse buy a few things as well hehe deal of the day anyone?

i love impulse shopping......and my lovely OA

Oo, you've just reminded me I want to get the deal of the day. Not really practical to shop on LH when my kids are around...

i'm getting blue :) but i just spent my sex toy budget for the month :(

wenchiepie wrote:

Don't be sad! You're buying a sex toy!

WandA wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

no i got the blue coloured one, btw utterly fantastic buy! whisper quiet and well, just fantastic. And as for the present for the OH....he won't stop ravishing me haha i'm bloody knackered!!!!

wenchiepie wrote:

WandA wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

no i got the blue coloured one, btw utterly fantastic buy! whisper quiet and well, just fantastic. And as for the present for the OH....he won't stop ravishing me haha i'm bloody knackered!!!!

My humour is unappreciated at times.External Media