We love Avrielle

I remember a while back we had a thread for another OA member having a hard time so just thought I'd bring this one back, so:

I love AA because she is honest and patient and kind.

Diamonds for her courage, endurance and maintaining a sense of humour in all circumstances

MC for bringing spice to our lives

AdnaW for giving comfort to others, being encouraging

and SG for keeping weird hours with me, jollying us all along and for being generally awesome :)

Loads I haven't included but it's just a brief intro *throws open the floor*

Nexas wrote:

"another OA member" Gods, forgotten so quickly LMAO

Not forgotten m'dear, shall I bump that one for you? External Media Still love you Nex!

I concur, and may I add:

I never knew that I could 'meet' a bunch of such geniune and friendly folks on the sinister and dangerous internet which corrupts the youth of today at every turn.

It restores my faith in humanity a bit, and makes me happy to have somewhere to come and bleat on about the kinks that nobody else cares about or understands.

You are all wonerful, and yes, I may have had half a shandy today, just in case you were wondering.

AA - Don't forget you are wonderful. Your heart is true and your worries are signs of your care and concern for others - take some time for yourself to evaluate what you want and remember that whatever it might be you deserve it.

Nexas wrote:

Rowan wrote:

Nexas wrote:

"another OA member" Gods, forgotten so quickly LMAO

Not forgotten m'dear, shall I bump that one for you? External Media Still love you Nex!

LMAO! Not at all hun, this one is needed more ^_^ Just thought you'd forgotten who was in the title of the last one!

Forget you? Never! External Media

I'm not very good at these - I love too many people and just want to write everyone down - my lists are always far too long!

I'll go for a few to begin with and keep popping back to add people - so if you're missed out, you'll probably get added because I just love you all so much for being wonderfully kinky people!

Avrielle_Aniko - sweetie you are amazing and strong and beautiful - you deserve to be happy!

Smooth_One - where did you go again? You make me smile and laugh, you are light hearted yet serious on the rare occasions it is necessary.

SEXYGET69 - you are one of the sweetest, kindest men I've ever had the luck to know, you are funny and loving and deserve true happiness.

Rowan - you are incredible, such a strong, positive woman. An inspiration.

Morbidia, Ecksvie, Diamonds - you keep this place turning, you brighten up the OA and act as moderators in the gentlest and politest way!

Mistress Cara - you are a damn sexy woman, you are oozing with confidence and make people smile and feel confident too.

Sweetlove666 - you are kind and strong, you never complain about your lot, even if you ought to, you are so positive.

tronic - you are a fantastic addition to the forums, you're bubbly and have make good points to many discussions

Columbus - you are brave and kind, you make me smile!

SLM - you are so easy to chat to, bubbly and positive.

WandA - sweetheart, I love you more than I believed was possible before I met you, you make my heart happy.

I will come back and add more - but there are a few for the time being

Axx

Avrielle_Aniko: Where do I start!!?!! You're a beautiful girl with unbelieveable strength, courage and loyalty. Oh and I love your socks!!

Columbus: A sexy, crazy beautiful academic...proof that they do exist!

Ecksvie: Gorgeous, creative and a fellow liberal!

Master and Slave: For having a perfect peachy bum that makes my mouth water every time I perve on...I mean admire it in a tasteful and artistic way!

Living fire and Puppies: For doing the race for life...beautiful girls with big hearts and strong legs!

Sweetlove666: For being sweet, kind and outrageously filthy!

Rowan: A fellow bookworm, romantic, rampant and perfect porcelain complexion!

Morbidia: Dark, delicious and deviant with the most incredible flaming red hair!

Diamonds: Another amazing warrior woman who in the face of troubles remains brilliantly sexy!

AdnaW and WandA: For showing the OA how wonderful (and kinky) relationships can be!

SG: A lovely soul, a cheeky chappie and fellow scientist!

Nexas: For being so damn creative with erotic writing, steampunk novel and costume making!

Last but not least Design Dude: For being perfect, everday and in everyway. You are the best person I have ever known and I am proud that you are mine and I am yours.

I've probably forgotten loads but my addled mind must stop for now!

xxKPxx

Nexas- You make me smile, have amazing, dashing costumes that I drool over (must put my 'rogue librarian' one up sometime!) You write enjoyable erotic pieces and I'm picky!

KP- For your gorgeous mini self (almost enough to turn a girl ) interesting contributions and genuinely teaching me bits here and there.

Puppies- for good conversation, integrity and for proving that even with a brood you can have an amazing sex life!

Thank you Rowan & AdnaW for your beautiful words

I have made so many good friends here, too many to mention, but you know I love you all (some of you physically, rawr ) and I appreciate your constant support, kindness, fun times & giggles and general chocolate & orgasm giving

xxxxxxxxx

Additions...

KP - for being deliciously tiny, stunningly intelligent and having good taste in music

Nexas - for being a sweet, lovely bloke who deserves happiness

Thanks to Rowan and KP for the lovely mentions too!

Axx

Hello!

I like you all! ... keeping it nice and simple!

KittyPurry wrote:

Living fire and Puppies: For doing the race for life...beautiful girls with big hearts and strong legs!

Aww thank you! :D And for the sponsorship, you rock xx

There are so many lovely, beautiful people on here. I am going to feel guilty for leaving anyone out. So for now I love you all.

Especially Avrielle_Aniko who despite going through a tough time herself, she still has time for everyone. A beautiful woman, inside and out. x

Avrielle, Talisman and Wanda for helping me through tough times.

Cara for being gorgeous and a good friend.

Adnaw, Morbidia, Rowan LivingFire, SLM, Ecks, D, HLM and Sweetlove for always being warm and lovely.

SG for being fab and having such a sexy bum ;)

Puppies77 wrote:

Avrielle, Talisman and Wanda for helping me through tough times.

Cara for being gorgeous and a good friend.

Adnaw, Morbidia, Rowan LivingFire, SLM, Ecks, D, HLM and Sweetlove for always being warm and lovely.

SG for being fab and having such a sexy bum ;)

Got the letters mixxed up for LMH sorry :D

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Kitty Purry I love your pictures and such easy personality. Your friendly and fun and we still never made it to France at midnight! Dammit! Lol! You are beautiful and I envy your body and easy sexuality. Your always there for others and I'm sure we will always be there for you.

There's always time for France gorgeousness! Just name the date and I'll meet you at Dover! (I wont bother packing...who needs clothes!) External Media

xxKPxx

Oh KP im sorry i missed you :( For being just you, always saying something nice and sponsoring me for the race for life. Thank you again :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wanda for being slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails! Lol! No, your the man a lot girls dreams to be with. AdnaW has competition, but don't you dare give her up! And if you must show off, don't pick her up and hold her like a trophy! heh.

I'm too weedy to actually do this bit.External Media

Such lovely words AA, Ta! Very sweet of you to say.

Thank you everyone else who mentioned me too!

I try and keep out of all this soppy stuff really!

There are lots of people on here that i love for different reasons, some make me laugh some offer advice and some are just good to chat to. x

AA - I'm a lucky girl aren't I :D

I have more additions

Puppies - for being you - you are a strong lady who's relationship I admire after reading your blog - you and Mr Puppies seem so strong and happy :)

M&S - for a sexy bum and a love of all things Rocky!

More to come :P

Ax