Marcus UR3 dildo

What are people's opinion on this dildo. Well we can certainly recommend it, the wife loves the look, feel and we both certainly love the effect, the wife love to bind me so I'm kneeling at the foot of the bed so I can watch but not touch, she then kneels on the bed, facing away from me, she then lowers herself onto Marcus and rides him until she is sqirting and coming all over the full length of that fantastic black dildo, once she is totally satisfied, she presents her gapping pussy for cleaning, we both love doing this. So what's your views on the Marcus UR3 dildo

I have had Mr Marcus for a good few years now and he never ever fails to satisfy! he has a fantastic texture and feel and for those moments when black cock fantasies are order of the moment Mr Marcus really hits the spot! ............However, like all good things there is always something better!......so take it to the next level and purchase Mr Marcus's bigger brother........"Black Thunder"......the texture, the girth and the prominent viens on Black Thunder will leave your wife wanting for nothing, he truly does pleasure like no other!