Real feel dildo

Hi everybody .Im away with work in the morning for a week . And a few days enjoyment also(i have a fantastic wife) And has a suprise ive bought her a black real feel dildo.It’s also a fantasy of hers .And i cant wait to ring her after its been delivered .I am a naughty boy .Anyway have i made a good choice ?

1 Like

Depends which you picked. :slightly_smiling_face:

blush hard on realistic cup

Sorry, that was a nudge for you to provide a link. :slightly_smiling_face: I should’ve been clearer.

Is it this one?

Blush Hard On Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 7 Inch

Sorry new to this .

yes thats the one

It’s okay, it just makes it easier for people to know which toy you’re referring to. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid we don’t have that one, so I can’t tell you much more than the product page. :slightly_smiling_face: Is this your wife’s first dildo? Or are you adding to a collection?

It will be her 1st realistic one .We have wands and rabbits etc .Just thought i would buy it for a suprise as she has a fantasy about having a black guy .

Hopefully she’ll appreciate it. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face: Buying surprise dildos can be a bit hit and miss, but don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise if it does turn out to be the wrong size, shape, material, etc. :+1: Do you know when it’s getting delivered?

(And is something up with your phone? It seems to be putting your full stops at the start of sentences, rather than at the end?)

Yes absolutely! I purchased one very similar for myself, they feel very different and realistic compared to the standard dildos and vibrators, the suction cup is always a good feature to have as well! :grin:

3 Likes

We have 4 or 5 dildos but my wife really likes the texture and feel (internally) of the Lifelike Lover best.

Can’t speak directly to that one but life like usually feels the best when it comes to dildos especially when they have a more natural texture to them ie some texture but not over board on veins etc.

Hopefully she likes it!

I can recommend the Doc Johnson the d dual density dildos as I have 3 myself and im looking to buy more. They feel amazing, soft like skin but firm. They come in a few different sizes and colours https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/?brand=Doc%20Johnson

I bought that exact dildo for my missus a few months back - I was expecting her to ask to send it back! Seeing her filled up is a fantasy of mine - however she absolutely loves it! She was a bit apprehensive at first, but that didn’t last long. It’s not replaced every toy, but when she’s at her most adventurous this always comes out to play…

1 Like

Thanks for replys guys .I will let you know how it goes .Hopefully she will enjoy it :+1::+1: