Mark all read

Is there a way to mark all discussions on the message boards as read without having to open each one? Might be right in front of my face but just not familiar with this forum programming.

Dont think so, also any post you’ve read, that then has more posts afterwards will show the number of new one’s

Can I ask, for what purpose? :thinking:

Assuming you have them sorted by “latest”, which I think is the default, then not being read has no impact in the order. Topics I’m up to date with are greyed out numbers, ones I keep an eye on but have new posts are blue (which is quite helpful) and all others that I’m not interested in keeping track of are orange or red and I just, for the most part, ignore them. Having read them wouldn’t stop them from appearing on the list of latest topics.

Hi
Yes there is, if you go to topics and select unread tab then a dismiss button appears underneath.
Select that and then they all disappear so you dont have them all listed.
Hope that helps

2 Likes

It allows me to scroll through the message board categories with a “clean slate” each time knowing I read what I wanted to read last time and can’t really help with remaining topics.

Got it! Go to my little profile icon top right and scroll down to dismiss at the bottom. Perfect. Just works very different than what I am used to. Appreciated.