Market Research - We Need YOU

There are a great selection of tester estim products on tester list today - we are sat with fingers crossed! We enjoy estim play, and enjoy insertable probe toys in other areas (!) but we haven't experienced any sounding especially when combined with chastity. But are very willing volunteers ;-)

We have always had to look elswhere for estim equipment and probes as LH didn't stock much of these toys in the past. There is a definitely a market imho

Like many of the above posters I have been interested, but put off by all the bits and pieces associated with kits online. I just can't figure out how much we would need, or for what - the more I look into the more confusing it gets. And off putting, as it looks like we would constantly be forking out for more and more 'stuff.' Not.to mention what happens if the company goes bust.

Which is a long set up for yes: we would certainly be interested in a beginners model with reusable pads. I can't imagine they would be cheap, but I would be prepared to pay up to 300. At least from yourselves, since you I know to be trustworthy.

I am into cock restraints and the like, but e-Stim would not be for me. Never mind the price! Sorry to be a party pooper!

I love E-stim and have a range of toys, including a couple of TENS machines and an E-Stim remote control unit. Matched to my Lori 2C chastity device, I can be zapped whilst still locked! If LH ever decide to send some E-stim products out for testing, I'd be more than happy to oblige and give an honest comparison to products I use.

I love E-stim and have a range of toys, including a couple of TENS machines and an E-Stim remote control unit. Matched to my Lori 2C chastity device, I can be zapped whilst still locked! If LH ever decide to send some E-stim products out for testing, I'd be more than happy to oblige and give an honest comparison to products I use.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

The thought of electricity shooting through my body in the literal sense terrifies me! Not something I'd be interested in getting - we're a bit too vanilla for e-stim!

+1 sorry I cant be of more help here.

The Mystim Truman is on my wishlist! I'd love to try e-stim, but the thought of electrodes and wires everywhere is a bit too "not in the moment" for me - Truman makes it look simple.

The only thing that stops me going for it is it seems a bit large and I'd be a bit wary that the e-stim plates wouldn't hit me in the right spot. Otherwise, it looks perfect!

For me, it's one of those things that you'd like to try but you're afraid it will be a terrible experience, too expensive and a waste of money that I just can't really afford. I've heard a lot of things about E-Stim that make it sound like something I could really enjoy, but I just can't see myself going through with it yet.

The products mentioned (aside from sounding, blegh) sound like a good way to get started. An e-stim prostate massager would be where i'd start if I was going to try it.

An easy introduction is to buy a cheap TENS machine and experiment, rather than sex toy labelled ones which always cost much more.

Keep looking at these, but the price is a little of putting.

Also never really sure if parts from differant manufactures are interchangable. Not clear how long pads remain sticky, and how to replace them.

Maybe a clear guide is needed. In the meantime I'll keep thinking about it

The kits are too expensive £140-225, if you could come up with one for say £70 I would possibly give it a try.