Masquerade Masks

I really enjoy taking nude and naughty photos for our own use and posting some online mostly on fetlife.
Currently I crop my face from the photos to remain anonymous but I would love to be able to not have to crop my head off photos and still hide who I am.
Alot of people use the masquerade masks either the lace ones or the more solid kind.
I would love to know do you think a mask like that does enough to hide your identity?
Have you used masks before in photos for the same reason?

2 Likes

A full masquerade mask possibly will for your face. Unless of course your hair is unique and / or your eye colouring. In which case there’s wigs and coloured contacts.

As regarding nude photos I would say unusual jewellery… tattoos… piercings… scars… your body shape and height…it’s not just your face that people recognise.

With all the above and probably more besides…Someone somewhere could still put your name to a picture.

3 Likes

I have fairly normal brown hair and eyes ad keep my tattoo hidden and I do edit out most of my freckles and a few other marks. Most people who know me would never guess I love posting nudes but as you say it could happen.

3 Likes

As @CurvyJilly says, if it is a full mask it should be enough. However, if it is just an eye mask then people who know you well or see you regularly may still be able to recognise you. However, combining it with differently style hair (or a wig), different make up, maybe some jewellery in a style you would not normally wear (and no one knows you own) might help.

Although, if you are only posting on fetlife or sites like it, you need an account to see anything on the site. So anyone who sees you, has a fetlife account themselves so if they want to out you, they are outing themselves.

3 Likes

I like the idea of different make up and adding jewlery as normally I’m pretty plain very little make up or jewlery I might use my hair as abit more of a cover too.
That’s why I post on fetlife anybody would have to be pretty kinky to even see my photos if I was spotted by a friend I think I would be more excited to find a fellow kinky friend I know a few friends love lingerie but don’t think they would even know what fetlife is.

2 Likes

Mask ordered and on the way will see how it looks when it arrives

1 Like

I have a few @Holly_Love I love them. Hope yours is fab when it arrives.

2 Likes

I always hide my face in photos I post online but anyone who really knows me would probably recognise me, but I hope they would acknowledge that them finding my photos tells me a lot about them too!
I have used lace masks, wigs dark glasses but beautiful masquerade masks would be an interesting addition to my dressing up box - thank you for the idea

2 Likes

I’ve for a nice lace mask I use to conceal my face when I’m taking pictures of myself. I do love the idea of a masquerade mask however!!

2 Likes

I love that idea!!
A half face mask, so you can wear some hot lippy.
And a beautiful wig, that’s totally unique from your natural hair.
Sexy!

2 Likes

@Holly_Love
Did you choose a soft one like lace or a hard one?

1 Like

If you really want to remain anonymous then you could consider a full face hood - would make it very kinky but effective at concealing your identity

A slightly less over the top approach would be something a little more cheeky

1 Like

@Cupc8kes I went for a hard plastic one for my first try if it works well then I will be getting more so will then try the lace ones.

1 Like

@Gina_gg I feel that sharing somewhere like fetlife that requires an account to use and some of the more risky photos can be set to friends only means if i was recognised who ever it was would have to be on the same wavelength as me.

2 Likes

@brufton

I LOVE THIS!!
Never came across it before.
Putting it straight into my ‘wanted goodies’ list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes