MasqueradeMinx Appreciation Society

aww this is a lovely thread :-)

not much else to add really other then mm seems such a lovely person and a real asset(sp) to the forums :-D

Dxx

This is so nice,

i love MM lots! she is so nice and kind!

in fact i was showing my boyfriend my friends list on the forums and it got to MM and i went "awwwh shes lovely MM, shes dead nice, an actual friend i can talk to"

so there you go MM

*massive hugs*

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

This is so nice,

in fact i was showing my boyfriend my friends list on the forums and it got to MM and i went "awwwh shes lovely MM, shes dead nice, an actual friend i can talk to"

so there you go MM

*massive hugs*

VW x

Ohhh thanks sweetie

*big hugs back*

xxxxx

Vampyrewillow wrote:

This is so nice,

so there you go MM

*massive hugs*

VW x

Ohhh thanks sweetie

*big hugs back*

xxxxx

diamonds wrote:

aww this is a lovely thread :-)

not much else to add really other then mm seems such a lovely person and a real asset(sp) to the forums :-D

Dxx

She's definitely got real assets going on there D! External Media

Very nice btw MM! External Media

SG x

I think you fit in great MM and think it's great that you help keep the forums ticking over and explaining things to newbies. Well done.

WandA wrote:

I think you fit in great MM and think it's great that you help keep the forums ticking over and explaining things to newbies. Well done.

Thanks WandA, I kinda always thought of myself as a newbie as there are lots of members who have been around longer but I guess although I am not an oldie I am not a newbie either. Does that make me a middlebie?

Just a bee maybe?

WandA wrote:

Just a bee maybe?

Chelz has the stripes as well lol.

YAY for MM xxxx

Aww this is a lovely thread. MM is lovely *hugs* x

Love you sexy gorgeous MM!

MM is amazing and wonderful. Lots of love for you beautiful woman xxx

we love you MM you are a legend!

Been here less than a day and I already agree with what everyone's said here. It's nice to get a good welcome from a frequent user and to get some pointers, so thanks MM! x

I love this thread! you are lovely MM xxxx

I`ve got to agree with this thread MM.

Wow, I missed this thread somehow! OOps!

MM You know I appreciate you sweetie, You're my closest friend on here!

Always there for new and old members alike and always quick to help any and every one!

* Tips hat and gives big hug to MM *

Paul ;) xxx