I am so so sorry...

I will reply to separate threads too, but I wanted to let everyone know and thought starting a new thread then finding the other threads was the best thing to do...i am so so so sorry ..I deeply apologize , I feel foolish and embarrassed

I am a highly emotional person and at certain times of the month when my hormones collide, well I try to stay offline as you may of noticed before I stay quiet for a week if i am having a bad moment, but because of the competition I found myself online when feeling at my most hormonal, and i over reacted and was highly sensitive, and I truly am so sorry...I know no one on here would do that, i love it here and I love the friends I've made, iam not leaving but i am going to hide for a few days as i feel like a prize pratt! I am truly sorry if I upset some of you, huge hugs xxx xxxx

You have no need to feel sorry. You were just expressing how you feel. Like I said it has happened to many of us. Sometimes it can be the timing of a thread as well. Friday tends to be quiet after about dinner time .If you feel your not getting much response just bump your own thread.

Anyway how's your weightloss progressing ?

Aw I'm soo pleased you aren't leaving the forum :) you shouldn't be sorry at all you just said what a lot of us have felt at some point on the forum. I have had an outburst on here a couple of times myself xx

No need to apologise Mummmymermaid :) I completely understand. I think we have all felt that way at some point. (Hormones certainly don't help lol) I'm so glad you have decided to stay. No need to feel embarrassed and hide away for a few days. Huge hugs back x

No need to say sorry. We all have our sensitive days and find annoyance in things that wouldn't usually bother us x

Welcome back 😘

Hey don't go and hide, we all were thinking I wish I had the balls to day that. I have onlyrics been here a very short time but even if can see this is a very friendly community not just another Internet forum. If we were all in a pub now we would all be hugging you. Xx

I know I have never had the pleasure of Conversation with you mummymermaid but I truly think you are a lovely lady I read a lot of the forums but can never seem to risk joining in on the conversations but anytime I do you always stand out to me as a pure kindred spirit , I hope you stay around and not stop the modelling competition I really think you have amazing talent when it comes to showing off an outfit you show off the whole thing in such classy ways that makes me think it's fixed the fact you haven't won lol I was just mentioning in another thread how amazingly you pulled of the black PVC dress , really inspired me to keep trying and start to go risqué with outfits I'd never think would look good on me , hope you didn't find anything I've said offensive but I have mental disorder plus anxiety which makes it very difficult for me to put down in words and speak what I mean xx

You done good babe. You said what you felt and believe me more people should do exactly that.

I have done it, and yes felt a little foolish afterwards, but it is so much better than holding it in.

Fortunately for me I can play the 'age ' card - hormones are a bitch!!!

So glad your sticking around xxx

Haven't followed what happened with you but weve all been here! Emotions can take over and I've gotten involved in a bit of conflict on here which was resolved just because there can be some miscommunication when people are online :) you seem understanding enough so don't worry xx

Don't feel bad! Welcome back :) x

Just found this and am really chuffed you are still around. Everyone has low points. Huge hugs. X

I'm so pleased you're still here. Please dont feel that you have to apologise......you've nothing to apologise for ! I have days where I bite people's heads off for no reason ! Lol .....we all have 'one of those days' occasionally. *Hugs* xx

We all have bad days, welcome back :)

Same here ...as I said on the other thread, don't worry about it. No one's going to hold it against you if you flip out now and then .
I do it on regular basis ....my hubby doesn't know what he's going to wake up next to !

alone4ever wrote:

There is nothing to appologise for, as others have said we have all felt like leaving a some point.

Welcome back, and have a great big hug from me. xx

Huge +1, glad to know that we haven't lost a stellar lady like yourself :)

Reading these has bought a tear to my eye...Thank you so much you lovely lot...now your never getting rid of me..seriously though..Thank you..huge hugs xxx

Xx

Boox wrote:

I know I have never had the pleasure of Conversation with you mummymermaid but I truly think you are a lovely lady I read a lot of the forums but can never seem to risk joining in on the conversations but anytime I do you always stand out to me as a pure kindred spirit , I hope you stay around and not stop the modelling competition I really think you have amazing talent when it comes to showing off an outfit you show off the whole thing in such classy ways that makes me think it's fixed the fact you haven't won lol I was just mentioning in another thread how amazingly you pulled of the black PVC dress , really inspired me to keep trying and start to go risqué with outfits I'd never think would look good on me , hope you didn't find anything I've said offensive but I have mental disorder plus anxiety which makes it very difficult for me to put down in words and speak what I mean xx

Photo shoot coming soon , as soon as my thigh tattoo heals up...Thank you so much huni for the lovely things you said really made me feel really good thank you very much xxx

Don't worry about it mummymermaid, we all have our moments! Don't hide too long :)