Mastubation while onperiod

Is it safe to play with a vibrator internally while having a period

I don't enjoy just touching my clit with anything I only really feel happy while going internal do I have to stop

It won't do any harm at all, just can be a bit messy. Incidentally orgasms can sometimes help ease cramping.

That is good I usually get a lot of bad cramping

Yes, before I had my Mirena, it was a good tool in my anti-cramp arsenal, and I enjoyed it too. Go for it!

This is interesting. My wife is worried she'll stain her toys. Is that not a thing then?

Ian Chimp just don't leave it too long before cleaning, they won't get stained. Lots of us ladies get very horny at Ty hat time of the month and there's no reason not to make the most of it!

AmyA wrote:

Ian Chimp just don't leave it too long before cleaning, they won't get stained. Lots of us ladies get very horny at Ty hat time of the month and there's no reason not to make the most of it!

Awesome. 🙂 I'll let her know.

It is so good for period cramping to orgasm, so yes play away, I always do, if worried about mess, play in the shower or pop a towel down and enjoy.

We never let it get in the way of our fun so it’s totally safe and helps with cramping as others have said. We use glass toys as they are smoother and have a bit more of a gentle stimulation, we also double up a towel under her bum as this stops any mess. If you get any on the towel then simply run some cold water through it to stop it from staining 🤟

I had to put a towel down it made me pee a bit even though I went before I started is this normal

You may have had the urge to pee and a little came out which was what most people call “squirting” but this usually also includes a pretty intense orgasmic sensation. Also I do know the bladder can be super sensitive at times so you may have peed a little which is common, just make sure you give yourself a good clean as you don’t want to cause any irritation or give yourself a water infection.

I have masturbated with toys while on my period before. I find that like a few other women I get quite “in the mood” at that time of the month. It can of course get messy (especially if it’s a heavy flow) but I put my plastic sheet down on the bed. Mind you though, I always do as I’m a squirter/gusher.

Ian Chimp wrote:

This is interesting. My wife is worried she'll stain her toys. Is that not a thing then?

You can stain them if the toy is made from a porous material (jelly/rubber/pvc/tce). If it's silicone/glass/metal/abs plastic it should be fine as Amy A said, just give it a wash right after.

Jezebella wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

You can stain them if the toy is made from a porous material (jelly/rubber/pvc/tce). If it's silicone/glass/metal/abs plastic it should be fine as Amy A said, just give it a wash right after.
That's brilliant, thank you. I think we've been wrongly putting silicone into the porous category, and as most of our expensive toys are silicone Mrs Chimp assumed they'd greedily drink her blood like a hungry vampire and didn't want to risk it. 🙂

I was having terrible cramps this morning before my wand came they went in a few moments why can't doctors prescribe a wand I would have had years of a lot less pain

Caritas, actually that's how vibrators originally came into use, as a cure for hysteria in women, imagine you go to your doctor with mental health issues and they wank you off!

A wank a day keeps the doctors away! 🙌🏻

AmyA wrote:

Caritas, actually that's how vibrators originally came into use, as a cure for hysteria in women, imagine you go to your doctor with mental health issues and they wank you off!

Yes you're right Amy. It was prescribed for treating what was then referred to as hysteria. The doctors believed that vibrations helped counteract the illness little realising at the time that they were bringing the women to orgasm. That would certainly have been a very memorable appointment with the doctor lol 😂