Would you use one of your toys on your monthly?!

I'm not so sure so thought I'd hear your opinions...

Hi scorpio1989 welcome to the forums xx
I never have in all honestly, so probably aren't much help. But maybe a condom over the toy?

Use a waterproof vibe so you can give it a good scrub, or glass/ceramic/metal dildo, or both 😁

I use clitoral vibes - if you wear a ladycup or a tampon, your periods are really not an issue when going for clitoral stimulation.

I don't really use any dildos or other internal toys during that time of the month but I imagine that you would be absolutely okay with metal or glass toys - you can boil them or pop them into a dishwasher without any hesitation - they are absolutely hygienic and they cannot even pick any foul smell.

I don't have my monthlys but if I did the only thing I'd be inclined to use would be glass.

I'm same as Nat I don't have periods so havebt actually thought about it. But when I did it was a no go area, but I did suffer terrible stomach cramps so was never in the mood anyway.
I would think you'd have a problem with metal and glass toys though 😊

I have no problem with sex during TOM but it's never occurred to me to use toys

Yup, I use a glass dildo, orgasms help with my cramps and I'm as horny as hell when on my period 😈😨

schmalto33 wrote:

Yup, I use a glass dildo, orgasms help with my cramps and I'm as horny as hell when on my period 😈😨

Briona87 wrote:

I use clitoral vibes - if you wear a ladycup or a tampon, your periods are really not an issue when going for clitoral stimulation.

I don't really use any dildos or other internal toys during that time of the month but I imagine that you would be absolutely okay with metal or glass toys - you can boil them or pop them into a dishwasher without any hesitation - they are absolutely hygienic and they cannot even pick any foul smell.

+1 - I use a clitoral vibe too, as orgasms really help with my cramps xx

I don't get regular periods due to my contraceptive implant. But as my OH and I don't have sex during my period then yes the toys come out to play. Any and all my glass toys get earn their keep during my period.

To be honest I think you can use any toy during your period as long as it's non porous, and it's cleaned thoroughly after use. I would use my silicon toys but during my periods I need hard firm toys to get me off, so it's the glass I turn to.

Hope this helps.

I mainly just a bullet on my clit during a period. When I get mine, they are very painful and completely knock me out and a couple of orgasms really help in relieving pain and help me get to sleep.
I use a glass dildo when I'm on a lighter day but usually it always results in me feeling bruised so I don't bother! Sometimes I am horny as hell During one but most of the time not even OH gets any fun hahaha.

Got to love Mother Nature!

I'd regularly use clitoral vibes at that time and the odd time I'll use a dildo (not on my heavy days)

I find my sex drive is still so high on those days so it doesnt stop me playing.

I normally use a bullet but on the odd occasion I will use a glass dildo. Normally chilled as I find the coolness quite soothing

I tend to stick to clitoral vibes, such as the We-Vibe Touch, but will on occasion use a glass vibe or my silicone Happy Rabbit 2, towards the end of my cycle.

I wouldn't even hesitate to use a toy (internal or external) if I felt like it while I'm bleeding. All my toys are non porous so can be thoroughly cleaned afterwards, I don't see the problem with it.

I have no problem with any toy that is easily cleaned. I'm extra sensitive on my period so I don't want to waste it. Plus I have sex on my period all the time so I'm not shy about it. Honestly though, the clean up is a pain but worth it for me.

I have on very rare occasion used a clitoral toy when i've been on i tend to wait till the end where i find out i'm not quite as off as i thought i was for the rest of the day

We use clit toys but thats what we mainly use anyway so it makes no difference to use. Never use any toys internally during period but we do have sex

Oh Waw I didn't realise that orgasms help cramps, there's something to think about!

slinky binky wrote:

Oh Waw I didn't realise that orgasms help cramps, there's something to think about!

Beats painkillers any day of the week!!! I don't think they help everyone, but I certainly benefit from at least 2 or 3 orgasms a day when on my period.