Masturbaition how often do you do it?

usually once a day but sometimes more some times less, if we have sex a couple of times a day then i probably wouldn't do it at all or i will if i can't sleep!

1 to 3 times aday depends if its my day off

At least once a day but if I prize my cock out now i'm afraid it night snap! It's that cold :-s SG69 x or worse still, my hand'll get stuck to it! Icepop and lip come to mind.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

At least once a day but if I prize my cock out now i'm afraid it night snap! It's that cold :-s SG69 x or worse still, my hand'll get stuck to it! Icepop and lip come to mind.

I've always wanted to try that, you know placing your lips or tongue on something cold to see if it's true that it sticks. Slide over here and I'll have a go.

As for me, I don't have a set routine or time. But mostly when I have the house to myself, in the afternoon.

Usually once a day, unless I'm sick.

1 Like

too many times :) about 3 times a week but it goes up usually depending

This has got me thinking as i have changed my contraceptive a few times this year and when I'm on some types it can be 3-4 times a day on other types I can go for weeks at a time.

Just shows I suppose how the hormones in these things can affect you!

Normally every day!

If I don't, I always get way to horny the next day!

as much as possible lol

Suprisingly not very often recently, I've only done it twice in the past 6-7 weeks, I don't know why, maybe I'm missing my man too much xxx

even though i have a rampant man i still feel the need to masturbate most days, we do not live together but have sex several times a week, sometimes several times a day but that is rare. When i wake in a morning i often reach for my vibe and climax before i start the day, when i have had a bath and rub my body cream in my fingers often stray to my clit and i play with myself again. So how often mostly daily sometimes twice a day and sometimes if i have to be up and out early not at all. Right now i feel the need to play all this sex talk has made me horny.

It used to be at least once a day but I found my cock was getting bruised. Now it is every few days unless I am feeling pretty horny. Today is the day...

Ermmm I'd say once every few weeks.

I would probably do it more if I didn't live at home with my parents, but due to this I always worry that I'll get caught or heard in the act.

It really depends, some days several times, then I might not masturbate for a week or more.

My first one of the new year was early hours of this morning. . . . .

I was fantasizing about The Cheeky Girls

SG69 x

my sex drive is very high, and me and the wife are going through a dry patch sex wise atm si ive found myself masturbating about 3-4 times a day

It varies hugely on my mood but once a day is the average but with the right conditions I could call in sick to work ;)

Sometimes I can go for weeks, other times a few in a day. My sex drive is either crazy or non existant or im just to tired to do anything about it :S

best advice i was ever given was by Mrsdrpurple: masturbate daily, regardless of whether you fancy it,and the sex drive will never sleep. With advice like that, how could I refuse?

I had a rather good five knuckle shuffle whilst in work today!

SG69 x