Masturbating issues

Thanks Jilly, she said to me only Yesterday that the grief is as raw now as it was years ago, outwardly she’s fine, but inside I just don’t want to risk upsetting her, she’s not old fashioned or prudy, I’ll have to have a think how to broach it.

Think carefully then Knight1119 you'll feel better once you've done it...Good Luck my friend...😘

Knight, to be suffering raw grief for so long must be very debilitating for her, has she ever had counselling, or would she be open to more? She seems stuck in a joyless limbo, life is for living, not mourning the long dead. Good luck to you both, and as previously stated, feel no guilt for your needs.

Many thanks Oldman, very kind, I’m sorry you’re suffering too.

Thanks Will, I took her to counselling years ago, but she said nothing eases the pain, Unfortunately the grief has caused medical issues that make her feel worse, her family have been a real comfort to her. Outwardly she looks ok & business as usual, she’s been remarkably brave, I make her laugh & we have good times, but unfortunately apart from a kiss and a cuddle, no intimacy.

Thanks again Jilly.

Sorry to hear that Knight, my best wishes to you both.👍

No probs my friend...we're all here for you my friend...come and vent...cry...laugh here...we're only a message away...anytime...🥰

Very kind Will, thanks mate.

Thanks very much Jilly, you’re very kind 🥰

No problem Knight, you're amongst friends here!