Masturbating with condoms?

Definitely when using fleshlight with lots of lube, saves the cleaning and fun taking it off afterwards

Same as my boyfriend, he wanks very often and says he doesn’t like the mess and the cleanup so wearing a condom takes care of this.

From time to time but rarely. It does mean less mess but because I use condoms with my wife for sex a lot of the time I prefer to avoid when going solo. And I definitely wouldn’t want to spoil a fleshlight session. But when you’re lying in bed for a nap and want a quick, mess free release? Yeah then I do

I seem to be doing the opposite to most of the guys here. I use a condom when I wank without a toy but if I use a toy like a fleshlight or a doll, then I prefer to feel what the toy has to offer so don’t use one then. Using a condom to masturbate without a toy feels good to me and as others have said it makes the clean-up very easy and using a toy without a condom is fine as the toy catches everything and toys are quite easy to clean. I guess we are all different.

Same, my hubby uses his Fleshlight quite often on its own but usually uses a condom if he is having a wank so save the cleanup and mess when he cums.

1 Like

I had never even thought about using one on my own… every day is a school day!

Every time I have solo play with my toys I use a condom. Something hot about taking the condom off halfway through when it’s super sensitive.

I’ve tried it a few times and I enjoyed. I don’t like the extra cleaning required though. Mainly removing the latex/spermicide odors. Also if the wife smelled that on me she’d think I was cheating lol

Also as they are the primary means of contraception for me and OH, I get more condom exposure than I prefer.

So definitely an experience to try, but not something I regularly engage in.

Tried it once and hated the smell on my hands afterwards. Plus like @WillC said, it’s ok if your circumcised otherwise it’ll get caught up with your foreskin.
Nah, I’d rather lie back and enjoy it, worry about cleaning up later.

Also that.

Yeah, I’d agree that I think it feels good. Normally I won’t just for the sheer wastefulness of it and I just do it into some tissue but it’s a lot cleaner and less tidy up issues so when I’m doing sexting or if I was to video chat I probably would

@MelanieUSA, I mean he’s not wrong, it is an easier clean-up with a condom, but also an expensive way of doing it. Personally I get immense gratification watching my load blow across the room or all over myself, then I just use some of my underwear from the dirty laundry to clean up; a couple of wipes and the job is done!

Absolutely love to masturbate with a condom on. I normally role play by myself where I take it off half way through when using my toys. Really hot! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: