Masturbating with condoms?

While being seperated for Covid me and my boyfriend have been doing plenty of sexting and watching each other on video. I'd seen a number of times that he was wearing a condom while he was wanking which was new to me so I'd asked him about it this weekend. He said it feels good and avoids the mess and cleanup so he actually uses a condom most times he has a wank.I'm sure others do this but is this popular with guys?

1 Like

Probably the circumcused ones! If you have a foreskin you can catch it in that and not make a mess, just empty it into the toilet!

It's affectionately called a 'posh wank' here in the UK. 🙂 I'm not a fan myself, but the no clean up is very tempting. Condoms are relatively pricey though, so a bit too rich for me. 🙂

3 Likes

Not for me. I think it's quite strange masterbate with a condom. Nothing wrong with a bit of tissue. I would think there's still some cleaning up either way.

I use a condom especially when using toys such as Fleshlights, just because the clean up is so much easier, but I guess it's just down to personal preference.

I agree with Colourful Otter, I enjoy wearing a condom when using toys and then you have the thrill of taking it off towards the end.

I use one during solo play. I love watching myself, in front of a mirror, put it on, the feel of it unravelling down the length of me is such an arousing feeling. And then there is the bonus of reduced mess after.

Makes a change... Haven't used them for years but we have some left over and I use one occasionally. It's quite a different feeling!

I tried that once or twice years ago but never was super into it. As far as I know it's not that popular but to each other own.

Never use condoms to masturbate with as never found them helpful so to speak. But that is just me.

Nope, not something I do personally. It feels slightly better without, and I quite enjoy making a mess. Plus there's the environmental impact of condoms to consider. I don't want that on my conscience every time I have a wank.

I use a condom when I wank regularly, it saves so much mess and just about negates any clean up. It's also a good thing if I use a fleshlight and makes the clean up of that much easier.

It’s nothing out of the norm I think many of guys have tried it. Having said that it wasn’t for me I don’t like wearing condoms at the best of time but I do. Out of choice alone I didn’t feel it was needed and I got no gains. I have had girls who don’t like giving head get me to wear one and with flavours which I understand more. Personally it feels better without but everyone is into different things

Not something I personally like, there is less of a clean up in the aftermath but depending on how and where you’re masturbating you can end up having more if not just as much fun with just a dribble left over to clean up without using a condom so it’s circumstantial and personal preference I find. Each to their own ! 🤗

I have done this but not for a long time it does have a different feel and can help with the cleanup

Colourful Otter wrote:

I use a condom especially when using toys such as Fleshlights, just because the clean up is so much easier, but I guess it's just down to personal preference.

Same, I usually use one on my own as it's an easier cleanup and I quite enjoy the feeling. I use a Fleshlight also and the cleanup is much easier.

Have on occasion done this, total different feeling to masturbating without. We used to call it a " Posh Wank". Definitely makes cleaning up easier.

MelanieUSA wrote:

While being seperated for Covid me and my boyfriend have been doing plenty of sexting and watching each other on video. I'd seen a number of times that he was wearing a condom while he was wanking which was new to me so I'd asked him about it this weekend. He said it feels good and avoids the mess and cleanup so he actually uses a condom most times he has a wank.I'm sure others do this but is this popular with guys?

I use a pair of my wife's knickers. Solves the mess issue and is a great sensation, especially if the knickers are silky.

Now the wanking in to knickers is my kind of thing as well as sniffing them too

Not for me at all. I like the mess and I've never been a big fan of condoms in the first place given I've always had such a difficulty finding a comfortable and natural fit.