Masturbation abstinence

I've been "challenged" to abstain from masterbating for 2 day, this Thursday/ Friday. I think I will be able to manage it but I'm strangely nervous. He just thinks I won't be able to do it. I will to prove a point but not looking forward to it. I'll be interested to see what effect it will have. It's all Love Honeys fault, my new toys are too much fun. :D

Actually its not too bad once you get into it but for me 2 days is the bad bit. After a while you get used to the gnawing ache! Lol. Good luck.

Ooooh I love tease and denial. Two days is not too bad, but let me tell you, when you know you "can't" do something, you want it all the more. The power of the mind. :) When you are finally allowed, it feels all the better!

I hope you enjoy your tease!

He's visiting on the Saturday and I'l be "sorted" then. I'm not sure if I'm going to be as grumpy as hell or horny as hell. Lol.

kitty. x

BDSM-curious wrote:

He's visiting on the Saturday and I'l be "sorted" then. I'm not sure if I'm going to be as grumpy as hell or horny as hell. Lol.

kitty. x

In my experience - both! lol :D

Nice idea think I'll do this a week before the first Dr who ep just think of the fun that night.

Not sure how this works for women with good sex drives. Will be interesting to see your posts over this period.

I abstain not always through choice most week days . Friday night's love making is wonderful. With a little edging the orgasm are about twice the size in volume and length. It's very attractive.

Gentle giant wrote:

Not sure how this works for women with good sex drives. Will be interesting to see your posts over this period.

I abstain not always through choice most week days . Friday night's love making is wonderful. With a little edging the orgasm are about twice the size in volume and length. It's very attractive.

I'll keep you posted that week that is going to be to be tough but fun as, well all that crumpet on screen pictures as well, talk about explode after that one hehe

...I very rarely mastubate anymore. I think maybe five times in six months

I was going to prove the point more by starting today, but i've just ruined that one. Ah well I am allowed today.

kitty x

Its hard going, when you want something and no you cant the ache is so aarrrghhh but when its been 'sorted' its amazing . Yes grumpy horny is a definate and very wet at the thought of getting whatt you 'want' or 'need' depending how must teasing he does over them two days

Two days sounds nothing, you should try two weeks!

But then again masturbation often doesn't end well for me, so I'm sort of biased against it in the first place.

Well my time is up, only managed to fit in one today. I will keep you updated, unless I go mad first. Lol. Wish me luck.

kitty x

2 days is nothing!! when my hubby went to afghan we said we'd both go the 7months without doing it. We lasted exactly 43 days (until RNR) then gave up when he went back, quickly got bored of that game when you cant see the person daily or weekly. if you see each other alot and can tease then it'll be good

Good luck Kitty :)

P.S. That....device in your profile picture is one of the most beautiful creations I've ever seen.

Thank you liplocked. I'm ok at the moment. My mind keeps drifting that direction but I'm alright. Not feeling any significant kinds of frustrations yet.

Thanks, I love my profile pic. I think they are gorgoeus. I'm managed to track some down partly due to this forum but not bought any yet due to funds. I'm really pleased you like them too.

kitty x

Update: I don't know if it's related but I am in foul mood. Somebody ruined the England score for me at work, I was going to watch it after it had ended. I'd told them not to tell me the score and they did. I find it disrepectful and I am so mad.

kitty x

I've been told to go from today until Monday without masturbating. That's going to be really difficult, considering I'm already horny.. >.<

Good Luck, I'm not enjoying it, you might. I'd be interested to know how you get on.

kitty x

Oooh good luck Kitty.

I don't masturbate nearly as much as I used to. But when I'm in the mood, I need to have more than one orgasm. 2 days would be pretty easy for me, I would just have to keep away from erotica!