My Month of abstinence

Hi all, just wanted to share my experience with you.

Thought I would go and give myself a month long no masturbating *sharp intake from LH forumers* to see if have the control and well frankly I do it too much....

anyhow thought Id share my days as I go today makes a week and my goodness its getting hard now it is. First few days preoccupied myself this and that so nothing much but since yesterday Ive been having the most horniest feelings. Im not taking the chastity device route want this to be of my own accord. But yeh day 7 its hard and 3 more weeks to go..eeek. Check in for more tales.

P.S. You horny people on LH dont help...lol

Ciao

Lol tales of suffering. Btw guys feel free to ask questions away this is open for you guys too...

And lets see physically - holding in there just here and there the sudden bouts of hormones resulting in well unwanted appearances of something below... happened at sainsburys today of all places saw something and just got aroused.

mentally - i guess my mind frames strong want to do this so thats going for me though here and there lapses accidentally saw a nude pic today oh that was hard!

emotionally i guess kinda says it all...happy to be doing it but well see in lets say a weeks time..lol

Evil evil! Now that would indeed be the end of my month..lol

Oh my gosh you actually did it. LOL!!!!

Must stay strong must stay strong...this thread will just end up becoming a boob thread wont it. I should just change the title to see if you can defeat me!

**Update**

Physically: Weak

Mentally: Weak

Emotionally: Close to tear..lol

Went to the new posts and all I see are the boobs shots in a long line this is not boding well for me is it

I can see you trawling through your pictures files looking for the one to break me. I shall stay strong...I hope

Are you going to do a video diary, like that woman that did a month long diary of her cervical mucus (winner of the competition for most off-putting words right there) complete with images every day?

jackador123 wrote:

Hi all, just wanted to share my experience with you.

Thought I would go and give myself a month long no masturbating *sharp intake from LH forumers* to see if have the control and well frankly I do it too much....External Media

anyhow thought Id share my days as I go today makes a week and my goodness its getting hard now it is. First few days preoccupied myself this and that so nothing much but since yesterday Ive been having the most horniest feelings. Im not taking the chastity device route want this to be of my own accord. But yeh day 7 its hard and 3 more weeks to go..eeek. Check in for more tales.

P.S. You horny people on LH dont help...lolExternal Media

Ciao

good luck hun ive been there i was totally abstinant from sex and solo play for 7months after i broke up with my ex really cleared my mind. xxx

i dont think i have it in me not to touch myself for that long...tho i would like to think i could do it. Is there a health risk?

for not doing it? like the old school kid rumor that your balls will go bang? haha. xxx

hehe, i was thinking more along the lines of a lack of concentration! i think i would be thinking of nothing else but release i couldnt focus on other things like work, driving, pouring milk on cereal etc

thats what i did the first 2 maybe 3 weeks it was all i could think about but by the end of the first month i just couldnt be bothered and lost the urge. xxx

what about the "use it or lose it" adage...that would have me worried (not that i think it will drop off or anything!)

hahaha!!! nah didnt effect me in the slightest i stopped at the end of October then met my OH in June and it was as if nothing had changed its like riding a bike ;). xxx

mmm at the moment......the thought of going a month would kill me.......i struggle after a couple of days!!!!....................like a permanant dog on heat at the moment!!!!

love the analogy!

lol....yeah thinking about it perhaps dog was the wrong word.........iv described myself as four legged and hairy........................really im not!!!

toxycat wrote:

lol....yeah thinking about it perhaps dog was the wrong word.........iv described myself as four legged and hairy........................really im not!!!

i bet your oh thinks different more like a (sexy) bitch on heat

lickmadick wrote:

toxycat wrote:

i bet your oh thinks different more like a (sexy) bitch on heat

lol...................much better ............cheers LMD!!!