Masturbation May Progress

Both me and my OH have decided to participate this May. We have set up the following rules and so far have 100% success. 1. No PIV for whole of May. 2. Must masturbate to orgasm at least once every day. 3. Every day must be a different theme, technique or location. 4. We each get to choose what we both do on alternate days and the other must follow as closely as possible. 5. If on your day you decide to go solo then u must send video evidence to the other and they must do the same within 4 hours. 5. There are no boundaries or get out
We have found this a great turn on and has pushed our boundaries further, we are also sharing some of our more dark masturbation secrets.
Is anyone else doing this, if so what. As the month progresses the subjects seem to become more extreme or unusual but great fun experimenting. Today is my day and have something great planned for later.

8 Likes

Sounds very fun!

I’d say I’d masturbate each day of May but I’d have probably done that anyway :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve wnked every day so far! That’s my understanding of Masturbation May lol. I’ve not really had any time to do anything overly exciting with my wnks and now my favourite vibe died this morning, I’m gonna have to raid the box for an alternative!

2 Likes

All we do nowadays is masturbate with each other, no piv for years. Down to age etc, but boy is it exciting :heart_eyes: Always trying new scenarios, but couldn’t manage everyday any more :wink:

1 Like

Please don’t kick me off the forums ! I think because of stress and being so damn busy I have really slacked of my masturbation duties . On a good note with my wife recovering from surgery and her spinal stimulator already making big improvements the forecast for all sorts of sexual play are going way up . Plus with our temperature s soaring and days of sun I have been tanning a good 5 days , which makes me hornier . I promise I will try and do better the rest of the month .

8 Likes

Sounds brilliant, :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

@Rockard . Sounds fun. Wish youd said before… All ive done is double my efforts. Remind me next May :grin:

@Oldman
We understand, and you are let off !! Maybe you could Jerk it June instead…

2 Likes

I’ve missed 2 or 3 days this month just from being busy, but I have wanked at least once on the other days. I need to check in with my hubby and see what he has been doing as he has been traveling in the week for work the last two weeks.

2 Likes

I forgot all about it, I have a lot of days to catch up on, about a weeks worth​:hot_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Sounds like a hoot! Never knew this was like a thing :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds a lot of fun - like the video part :cinema:

2 Likes

Honestly this looks like a great idea. I may have to steal this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face:

1 Like

As May is cumming to an end I am happy to say we are still at 100%. Been a great month of masturbation so as Davy123 suggests think we will continue with Jerk off June

2 Likes

I’ve been doing my best…

1 Like

100% so far, but today is like New Years Eve for Masturbation May.
Is anyone going to over indulge ??
Answers on a postcard…

1 Like

With the stresses and how busy I am this month I am way behind . I know , go to my room . Hopefully a few stresses will lighten up soon and I can get back too my regularly scheduled schedule .

2 Likes

I am off to a good start with Jerk June ! I will make up for it , I promise .

1 Like