Mates Happy Hour Condoms - Review Samples Up for Grabs

The lovely people at Mates have sent me 12 packs of the newly released Happy Hour Flavoured Condoms to send out for customer reviews. I'd like to turn this one into a bit of fun so i'm going to run a mini competition thread for a week and will pick 12 winners on Tuesday 6th September 2011 to receive the review packs.

To be in with a chance of winning please describe your dream bedroom cocktail mix!

eg; A double shot of kissing, a single shot of 69 a mixer of sex and a garnish of spanking....

A couple of slippery nipples, sex on the beach, a screaming orgasm followed by a s*** on the grass...

This sounds like a fun competition, good luck to everyone!

A crush of Blindfold, a glug of bondage, a double measure of cunnilingus, a cowgirl mixer and a wedge of facial... :P

Hope this is what you mean :D

yorkshire_lover wrote:

A crush of Blindfold, a glug of bondage, a double measure of cunnilingus, a cowgirl mixer and a wedge of facial... :P

Hope this is what you mean :D

Oh yes that is exactly it!

A dash of kissing, A shot of stroking, A double shot of oral, A gulg of mad thrusting garnished with a screaming orgasm - and a side of leather and chains all followed down by a cuddley chaser

Greedy I know!

I would like one measure of massage, one of mutual masturbation, a dash of oral sex, and a splash of teasing topped off with a long slow shag. Garnish with toys to taste!

ooo to start off a generous measure of bondage rope, a long slow shot of deep throat, followed by a dash of deep hard sex garnished with a few playfull slaps finished off with a dirty shot of cum all over my face hehe...

a long refreshing measure of spanking, with a strong mixer of rope, followed by a dash of oral and some hot steamy sex and a shooter of cum to wash it all down

a long dash of nipple sucking

some hot oral stroking and teasing

finished with some deep filled pussy with shot of hot come dribbling

x

a slow suck on the neck, with a pinch from the teeth, a dripping of melted chocolate, a dash of slow tongue lapping from head to toe, a shot of fellatio and cunnilingus, a double shot of simultaneous gushing orgasm explosions, sex toys on the side to prepare for the mouth-watering penetration with a generous mixer of baby oil all over.. finishing off with a delicious creamy splash of cum either inside or ontop with a pretty garnish of a lil umbrella incase you get wet .. oops, bit carried away..

Starting with a little blow job, then some latex, followed by a fiery thrashing, ad some ice then throw in a dose of hot shag and finish with a slice of lemon

Start off with a feather, and slowly tease it acros her body letting her feel every stroke then moving on to an ice cube to have her hairs tingling. Then kisses and caresses every inches of her till you get down on her to give the oral she deserves, bring her to climax again and again!

Two dashes of kissing, a shot of fingering, a long, dripping lick down the body. A burst of oral, two slices of doggy-style, splash it all over her chest, and then lap it all up.