~ Pick and Mix ~

Hey, i was just wondering, if you at LH ever considered doing like a pick and mix kind of deal on condoms?

Maybe do a mix bag and sell them in different quantities? 10's 20's etc??

I would be very interested if you were to do something like this, hehehe ^_^

Thankies in advance for you lovely peoples responses :)

Much love and hugs!!!

x x x

Hi Morbidia, thanks for the suggestion. It's a good idea but a little bit messy! We would have to order the condoms in 100 or even 1000 packs and then staff would have to count them out and mix them up into smaller packs. It is possible but would take time and would not offer much more than the mixed packs put together by the manufacturers that we already sell including Durex Select, Mates Xperiences, Trojan Pleasure Pack, Pasante Mixed Flavours, Condomi Mixed Condoms, Durex Pleasure Pack.

Are there any specific flavours, colours, styles of condoms that you would like to see available in a mixed pack? Is it the variety that is the draw or the value offered by non boxed condoms like the Condomi Bargain packs?

Well the value is a huge draw for me, plus i was kind of looking for a mix pack with a few flavours and a few ribbed and/or dotted ones, like a mixed kind of fun pack, if that makes sense, lol, as you can only seem to get pack with just textured or flavours, not a pack with both.

My ideal pack would be maybe a Pasante mix pack with for example 6 flavoured and 6 textured, yes, im a demanding lady, hahaha ^_^

Thankies for replying Bonny! ^_^

x x x

Well done Morbidia, Pick and Mix, l think that's a sweet idea hun.

TB

Thankies TB ^_^

x x x

Don't you forget to put in some clitoris allsorts now hun xxx

TB

Don't you forget to put in some clitoris allsorts now hun xxx

TB

if love honey dont do them there are some other comapnies that do mixed and bulk packs of condoms.

some like this site http://www.condoms.co.uk/ do wholesale and smaller packs, so you could create your own kind of pick and mix

Thanks for that SL, i just thought i'd ask lovehoney first as i prefer purchasing from them ^_^

x x x

Could do mixed fruit flavours, and other selections, although please don't get onto whisky flavoured condoms - would remind me too much of work !!! Mixed sizes for the non monogomists.....

Tallboy