May the 4th

Quick update for me :disguised_face: I have my 6 month CT scan tomorrow ! As it’s May the 4th May the force be with me especially tomorrow :pray:

28 Likes

@Gazza_64 hope all is good with you mate :muscle::ok_hand:

Indeed May the Force be with you :crossed_fingers:t2: hopefully it’s a good omen it’s on Star Wars day! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for the force :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

You are one with the force, the force is with you!

2 Likes

Hope all news is good news tomorrow :+1:

I sense that the force is strong with you @Gazza_64 :kissing_heart::+1:

I really hope the scan goes well @Gazza_64 :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Best wishes for tomorrow @Gazza_64

Good luck for today…

Good luck :crossed_fingers: and every bit of may the force with you :flashlight::hugs:

Indeed! May the 4th be with you today @Gazza_64

Hope all goes well @Gazza_64 :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Hopeful for good news @Gazza_64

Fingers and light saber’s crossed for you @Gazza_64 :slightly_smiling_face:

The force is strong in this one - hope all is OK @Gazza_64

1 Like

We are all pulling for excellent results !

Fingers crossed for you boss, I’m sure it will be all fine

Hope all goes well. Fingers crossed, and may the force be with you

Many many thanks to you all for your positive comments ! Well I have been and it’s done just have to wait for upto 10 days for the results hopefully I have the all clear, I feel as though I am back to normal so as far as I am concerned job done after this has been done next check up in another 6 months. Again please :pray: all take a bow :bowing_woman: :bowing_man: for your super support we have agreed to take part in the race for life ( I can’t run for the live of me ) but we agreed with a combination of jogging and walking we would do it as a family kids and all and raise some more funds for cancer research :+1:

5 Likes