Media Request - an exciting opportunity with Lovehoney

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to email a short CV about us over to you but when trying to do so it states "the feild was not reconized" press@lovehoney.co.uk anyone eles had this? x

It's ok iv managed now (i copy and pasted the address and left the . on the it after co.uk) lol xx

when you say CV, I actually sent over my professional one, is that ok lol

Awwww I love this idea I love toys and I'm very open about my sex life sounds like fun to me xxx

This will look good at the job centre. I am looking for work and it will go on my job search diary! Why should I hide the fact that I have sent in my CV? Be an interesting conversation!

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Me too! I actually have being a tester on my C.V but it is cleverly disguised ;-)

sexy little minx wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Me too! I actually have being a tester on my C.V but it is cleverly disguised ;-)

Lol I need to think of a clever way to phrase 'testing sex toys'.....thinking cap on lol

Blueeyes82 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Lol I need to think of a clever way to phrase 'testing sex toys'.....thinking cap on lol

Well I don't want to give all my secrets away!

sexy little minx wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

what if i give you a fiver? :p

Blueeyes82 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

what if i give you a fiver? :p

Deal! Sent you a DM on twitter ;-)

Hi

any of you guys who applied had responses?? x

misslizzy wrote:

Hi

any of you guys who applied had responses?? x

yup, received a call the other day

I also was a lucky one to get a call yesterday. I was so surprised (thought the opportunity had passed...) and also kinda in the middle of something (if you know what I mean, wink wink) that I totally forgot to ask: how will this go on from now on? How, for instance, can we make the wishes for the toys we'd like to have for reviewing? And is it just that we wait that Lovehoney gives out our contact details and then we will get (or not) a call or email for interview? Should I be somehow proactive or just enjoy in the lovely hands of the wonderful staff of Lovehoney?

It was a such a nice chat with the girl on the phone (oh, she did have a lovely voice, so charming!) but I kinda didn't realise to ask any of how this practically works questions and now I feel kinda lost. Help? ^_^

you don't get a choice, they supply you with what they have. I'm sure they will put you forward for opportunities.