Would you like to work with Lovehoney?

Hello all,

Our PR peeps are looking people to work with, and they need you!

What we need...

*Singles and couples who would be happy to be pictured...

Do I hear a Lovehoney photo shoot is on the cards??? (face pic required)

*Need to be prepared to reveal age, sexuality, gender and relationship status.

*And finally, happy to be named - first name terms only is ok. 

What you need to know...

*This will be a chance to work with our incredible PR team to promote all things sexual happiness! 

*You shall be rewarded with a £100 Lovehoney voucher for any piece of coverage published! 

*If this sounds like it could be up your street please email our PR team: press@lovehoney.co.uk 

![](upload://s5ZupIg3IKNOQKJMWYDEXxir2n0.gif)

This is an amazing opportunity, due to our work positions I wouldn’t be able to get involved but would love this opportunity. Good luck to everyone involved x

Wow what an opportunity. I’ve submitted my email.

It is such a shame that my work would not approve of this :(. I would definitely pounce if I didn't fear getting fired!

Good luck all!

Same my partner would be kicked right out his job 😭😭

This looks awesome! I've also sent an email. Definitely might need to check with work though 😂

Emailed! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Wow, what a great opportunity for individuals to be part of. I have sent in my email and wish all other applicants the best of luck with their own.
Thank you Leanne and Lovehoney for the chance and will look forward to hearing from you.

Wow, what a great opportunity for individuals to be part of. I have sent in my email and wish all other applicants the best of luck with their own.
Thank you Leanne and Lovehoney for the chance and will look forward to hearing from you.

What does 'coverage published' mean, I wonder?
I've emailed - this sounds like something I'd love!

Hell yeah, I'd love to be part of this! E mail sent. xx

Would this involve travel? This is right up my street but long distance travelling is not something I can manage. Fantastic opportunity!

Boox wrote:

Would this involve travel? This is right up my street but long distance travelling is not something I can manage. Fantastic opportunity!

I am not sure on the travel front, I think perhaps not but you could always email the PR team. They will be able to tell you more :) 

Oh ok will email just wanted to be sure and not waste the teams time 😊

Just dropping by from the PR team to say thank you to those of you who have got in touch already via email. We will get back to each of you but it may take us a few days, please bear with us!

Email sent ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've bitten the bullet and sent my email. 🤩

As amazing as this sounds as a nurse this wouldn't go down well with the boss 🤷‍♀️

Lozz wrote:

As amazing as this sounds as a nurse this wouldn't go down well with the boss 🤷‍♀️

What's the NHS coming to...

I’ve submitted an email too, looking forward to hearing more about it!