Can You Help Us? (paid opportunity)

Hey all,

We're looking for a small team of reliable Lovehoney users to take part in some super-important paid user testing on MONDAY and/or TUESDAY next week.

We're looking into ways to make shopping for sex toys online even smoother, and want your feedback on what works, what doesn't, and what you'd like to see when you check out.

What you need to know:

- You'll need to be available on Monday 10th or Tuesday 11th August during business hours.
- You'll need to be able to travel to Media City, Manchester
- Testing will take up to one hour
- You'll be paid £50 for your time

If you're interested, please email amyrobinson@prwd.co.uk, with the following details:

Name
Phone Number
Town/City
Employment Status
Job Title (if applicable)
Household Earnings
Relationship Status
Sexual Orientation
Internet Usage (low, moderate, high, very high)
Favourite websites
Device you use most regularly (Desktop, tablet, mobile)

I'm sorry, but I don't have a lot of extra information right now, but if you do have any questions, post them below and I'll do my best to find out the answers for you.

As I'm sure you can imagine, with the deadline being so close, we'd love to get applications in sooner rather than later, so if you're even just a little bit interested I'd recommend sending the relevant info across to the email address above ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Thanks everyone!

That does sound great but I can't be free mon or tues. 😞

I don't think I can get a sitter at such short notice for the little ones :( Boo

Just one question: travel expenses paid? I might be able to get there, but it's quite some distance and £50 wouldn't cover the cost of getting there and back by any method.

Some how I think we are going to have to give this a miss. LOL.

Typical that I work part time, and the only 2 days a week I work are Monday and Tuesday! Would love to help otherwise :(

I could possibly do this, am free both days.

As mentioned above though, would travel costs be included?

Many thanks.

Hey everyone

Sorry, but travel expenses aren't covered for this one. The company who are doing the research usually recruit locally, but wanted to open the opportunity up to you lovely peeps as you're pros at shopping with us ;) 

Thanks again for any interest! 

Too far away Jess sorry

Ah, that's a shame. Sorry I can't make this one.

The train will cost me £46 :( I would of done otherwise!

X

Do you have to be there for a specific hour or could we pick when?